One year anniversary at the Mansion

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by locktite, Oct 8, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    Well a year ago today i put up my first post on Chastity Mansion. I had just purchased the cb6k and my wife was beginning to get into the whole thing. It was fun, exciting, and quickly my wife and I's relationship felt deeper and we were more connected than ever. Over the last year we would have ups and downs with the chastity and domination. She tried to like it more than she actually wanted i think. She did a great job of playing the part though. a few months ago she said she hated it and never wanted to do it. She always said after a year she would be locking me up for much longer than i had ever gone before. i have nervously awaited the one year mark but once she dropped everything i pretty much let it go. We dont seem as connected to each other as we were a year ago and i know i don't have to have a belt on for that to happen but it just really felt right when it was happening. I miss it and i feel like something is missing now. I'm still hoping that someday she will decide to try it again but i won't be holding my breath. I am keeping the cb just in case. I enjoy seeing how everyone else is doing on here but it makes me wish i was still in that situation. self enforced chastity really doesn't do anything for me either. Sorry for the bummer of a post. I was really hoping that by this date i would have something really exciting to put up here. Anyway, i'm selling my FORT steel device in the mall section if anyone is interested. I barely got to use it. hopefully it will make someone else happy. Thanks for the last year Mansion and my friends here. i hope to contribute in the future again.

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    I guess no matter how hard we try things don't always go our way, I'm sorry it's worked out like that for you. My wife and I regularly take short breaks and make sure that we're still connected to eachother in a non chastity, loving, "normal" way.. maybe it's best to think of this as a break and see if you can reconnect wonderfully with her before explaining again why you enjoy chastity and what it measn to you. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice