Attitudes to teasing and orgasms

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by harddenial, Aug 11, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    There have been many posts on here about the duration of chastity periods. It would be interesting to hear more about teasing and the range of ways that orgasm is finally allowed.

Back in 2011 on this site Chastity Brigget said
    "I also believe that masturbating your submissive boyfriend damages the underlying power you have in the relationship. It says that sometimes he is submissive and sometimes he doesn’t have to be. It says that this really isn’t real. But, when you refuse to touch him it sends a POWERFUL message. It says, that you believe this is real, and he is never getting out of it. Not even for a little while. You are never going to masturbate him"

My wife adopts the non-touching-penis philosophy. About twice per week she indulges me in fondling/tickling/scratching of my balls, buttocks, thighs etc. My penis is never touched. When I come (about 4 times per year) it's due to ramping up the intensity of the this teasing to a level which she knows will cause an ejaculation.

What about others?

spider202 likes this.
  2. MrB8tr

MrB8tr This makes Mistress very happy !

Indiana
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    Mistress practices Tease and Denial "Training Sessions" as she calls it. She enjoys working her cock and bringing slave to the edge many times which can be over a several hour period or several times a day. She has been known to unlock slave, work her cock to the edge 3 or 4 times ending with slave made to ride the edge for an extended period and then locking her cock back up and then an hour or two later repeat the same session. Mistress has done this several times a day on more than 1 occasion. If she sees the first drop of pre-cum from slave the session is immediately ended and her cock not touched for several days.

3. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    Hi, you really do not throw any drop of precum !!

Love
    sissy paula

4. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hmmm... now there's an interesting thread.

When myself and Mistress Deborah practice chastity or orgasm denial, its all about the teasing of me to distraction. The edging will go on and on - Mistress delights in bringing me close and me begging her to stop, as I know if orgasm there will be a consequence.

Recently when I was her baby two orgasm were scooped up and mixed into my bottle of milk to be drunk, and one orgasm was wrapped into my nappy.

The orgasms being drunk or eat - helps you want to hold onto your orgasm :)

But without tease and denial I feel chastity can be really really boring for both partners - and thank fully Mistress Deborah agress with this :)

paulasissygurl likes this.
  5. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    Hi, fantastic post philfred. Should be very interesting you being teased and denied over and over......

Love
    sissy paula

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice