Great weekend

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jblocked, Feb 29, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    During this last 7 day lock up I got to go down on my love 2 times during the week Sat night. We were cuddling and stroking each other I flipped her on her back and got between her knees no sooner than I started she stopped me and wanted me unlocked. Had a hard time getting the base ring off left it around the balls but shaft out. When she went over for the 3rd time she pulled the ring off my over full balls and she got into doggy position and I got behind and she masterbated useing me and racked her nails up and down the shaft almost put me over I entered her all. The way and just stayed still to com down some and she just ground into me and wdnt over again. I started pumping and would stop when I got close aftet the 4th time she said to cum I didn't last much longer and we fell over still inside her rock hard both spent for a got 15 min finally going soft but no energy to move now it is Mon and I am still uocked felling I need the cage maybe tonight shd will relock me up. Love that Lady

rhodry04 likes this.
  2. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    Last night my locked the cage played with balls and fingernails between the bars most of the night let the teasing begin.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice