Happy Easter Baby

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jshackleton2016, Apr 3, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    Easter Sunday marked my 36th consecutive day without an orgasm. The night before, my Goddess was in a playful mood and bound my wrists behind my back with leather cuffs. But instead of a play session, she had us watch House of Cards and then drifted off to sleep. I lay there bound, denied, horny, and hopeless of release anytime soon. Luckily after about an hour she woke up and unbound my wrists so I could get comfortable but kept the cuffs on. The next morning as my morning hard on woke me up straining to free itself from the chastity cage, my wife awoke and immediately told me "hands behind your back." I listened. She clicked the cuffs together and then the fun began. She began with some nipple play, used the feather to torment me further, then fashioned the key....the key!!! She unlocked me, brought me to the edge of orgasm a couple times, and then took me over the edge. As I was cumming for the first time in over a month, I was overwhelmed with pleasure and emotion. As a couple tears of joy welled up in my eyes and streamed down my cheek, she whispered in my ear, "happy Easter baby." I do not know when I will be locked again. That is for her to decide. Learning to give up control and submit to her will led to the most intense pleasurable moment of my life. -js

Bound4life, spider203 and kellysbitch like this.
  2. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    That sounds fun, but too bad life gets in the way sometimes and she got tired the first night

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice