Self-denial and goalposts

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by filltee, Apr 6, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM

All very amicable, expected and planned for, last year my gf and I went our separate ways. Permanently this time… big geography challenge :) A long story but unnecessary for this. Anyway …

Like most normally locked and denied males within a short time I was back doing what comes naturally for a while. Then in September I was clearing out some cupboards and came across my old CB6000s which I have literally not worn for years, since getting a Fort. I decided to try the old one again for a while. I had forgotten how comfortable it is. Compared to the Fort it’s much lighter but like the Fort I am really unaware of it most of the time and of course not being in a relationship helps.

I had been distracted for a while, what with one thing and another very busy long hours, new gym regime, no partner etc. Before I’d even realised it Christmas was in sight and decided to make that my self-locked and denied target and I put the only key to the old lock somewhere it’s not readily accessible outside working hours. Christmas came, I didn’t, and New Year passed.

I decided to give it another month. I was feeling horny the satisfying kind that only happens when you have been denied for a while. I really do like being in that place, it’s confusing but good. You want to cum and you want to be denied a bit longer. To avoid the flat feeling I suppose, which not being in relationship takes a little longer to recover from, well I find it does. So I’d set myself the end of January as a release date. I extended it till Valentine’s day, well if you don’t love yourself :) .. Then I thought that date was a little bizarre for a single guy so I’d go a little longer my birthday was in mid-March so I’d go for that.

Before March had even arrived it occurred to me , maybe it was my relations’ kids talking about Shrove Tuesday, pancake day here in the UK; I have never given anything up for Lent in the past so I thought there’s a challenge ..why not? Another 40 days, well 46 really, it’s a good a target as any but knowing it’s going to be that long does make it a bit of a challenge too.

I do know that, and mostly understand it, why I enjoy being denied by and especially for a partner, and it’s an easy enough transition to self-denial when single… after all just because you are single there is no reason to not feel good. I have no intention of going for permanent but I already find myself thinking about the next target. By Easter it will have been 8 months, I’m thinking maybe I’ll go for 12. Looking that far ahead it’s a daunting prospect but I’ve done a full year before and, as I keep saying.., it is quite a lot easier to go for extended periods when you are not in a relationship and turned on all the time.

Ironically when single and self-denying I find I want to cum far more often than I do when I am free to do as I like. I guess it’s the reality of being locked that turns me on so much.

Need to get on with something now or I won’t last the day :)

But, the point of all this is; I was wondering;

Does anyone else when single keep moving the goal-posts or am I just quirky?

And, what do other people make of someone doing that?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice