Locked or Free Balling?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by RockyB, Feb 10, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    Like many, I started off with a CB6000s when my wife told me to buy a chastity device so that she could control my orgasms and deter me from masturbating. I won't document my journey into chastity here as I tend to get very wordy just saying hell0. I will just say that I started off wearing it for a few days straight 24/7 to just during the day time to only a few hours a week when my wife was not with me. I never wore it outside because I could not drive my car. I never found a comfortable way to sit in my car seat that did not hurt my balls and I never masturbate when I go to the store or get a haircut alone anyway. It finally got to the point where my wife wanted me to go longer and longer using the CB only as needed .Neither of us ever placed any significance on the CB. It was just a device to deter masturbation. We are in a wife led marriage with D/S and some BDSM so I knew who controlled my mind, body and penis without needing a reminder. 25 strokes of a crop on my butt reminded me every time. :)

To wrap this up, I ended up not needing it to remain chaste. I love our teasing and denial sessions. My wife is really good at it after 43 years of marriage. After a week I find myself no longer thinking about masturbation. My wife and I have sex 2-3 times a week so I get slowly teased each time and get to share in her orgasms. My whole body shakes when she teases me. That is how intense the pleasure is. She commented on that today. In short, I have the will power, enjoy not having any orgasm without permission, and am not one to purposely mess up so that I can be punished. When she punishes me, I do not enjoy it one bit. I am not aroused when she does it and it hurts like heck. My butt is sore for the next few days.

So, I am remaining in chastity without using any CD and wondering if anyone else is doing the same? Personally, after a week I lose interest in having an orgasm because our frequent teasing sessions feel great. As my wife said tonight, my whole body shakes with a mere touch of her hand or mouth. I do not want to ruin that experience for a momentary pleasure.

PauloChaste likes this.
  2. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    We tried the "honour system" back in the beginning some years ago, and had no difficulty with it, but have used a chastity device for a couple or three years now. The cage simply adds an element of fun to what we're doing.

PauloChaste likes this.
  3. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    I need to revise my original post. I thought I would be on the honor (American spelling) all the time but when she left the house today she told me to lock up. Sometimes she lets me say things and just ignores what I said. With no feedback I tend to take her silence as approval. Guess I was wrong. Quite frankly, my problem is the first week. Twice I have panicked after 7 days, telling her that I needed an orgasm and I did not mean any of the other things I have told her, etc.. In the past she would give in. This time she angrily said no. I find the second week to be easy without being locked up as I lose interest in sex and just post about it all the time. :) I would not even feel like masturbating without her permission now. I do not want to destroy where I am at now and disappointing my wife. However, she wants it locked when she is not around. It may be because she knows that it makes me horny having something wrapped around my penis, moving back and forth as I walk.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  4. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    With all the device problems I've had there have been stretches where I was not locked up. In those times I remained obedient and only came when commanded to. The device makes it more fun and is a constant reminder of who's in charge. The metal ones also are much more comfy than the plastic ones, as long as you use a good lube. I use the cocoa butter massage lotion for stretch marks. Lasts long and is great for the skin. :)

5. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, it is more fun with a CD but days after using it I am still battling skin problems. We only go two weeks at a time so not hard to use honor system.

6. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    I totally understand. I had the same problems. Since I switched devices and have been using the cocoa butter though, the only issues I've had are an occasional one from shaving. You might try removing it under supervision during showers and wearing it the rest of the time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice