Feminine habits?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by newests, Jun 17, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. newests

newests Member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    I am supposed to start some feminine habits in daily life, the bathroom, bedroom, etc. What are some habits I should start doing? Thanks for your help!

2. SoumisCH

SoumisCH Active member

Lausanne, CH
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Hi Newest,
    I think you should start wearing panties and stockings. It's very sexy and keeps your device close to you as well.
    As per bathroom, you should have some face washing and toner, Clinique does have good stuff. And you should not leave without your hydrating day cream or night cream.
    A little make up like lip gloss is very girly as well.
    I think you should have your nails manucured, your Mistress should impose various shade based on how she feels.
    Of course you should be fully hairless and that takes a lot of time and attention.
    In the besdroom a silk top and panties should be the rule (http://www.laredoute.ch/fr/vente-nuisette.aspx?productid=324171358&documentid=585911&categoryid=111120485##numberpage=1&pos=15_n_n_n_n_40_n_n_n&source=treestructurenavigation)
    In the toilet you should seat but with your device it might already be mandatory ?

I hope this helps and good luck.
    Tell us more about your progress and how your Mistress is happy yo see you blooming in the girly world.

Soumis CH

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice