Tavi's Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PiercedPhoenix, Mar 29, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. PiercedPhoenix

PiercedPhoenix New member

West Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    My Mistress has been encouraging me to start journaling, and with her posting about our weekend together I figure now is as good a time as any to start.

Anyway, our weekend started as it usually does with me kneeling, naked except for my cage (a custom stainless steel cage w/ a PA pin), by the door waiting for Mistress to arrive. At this point I had been locked for 2 weeks, and thanks to some fun messages throughout the week and being ordered to sleep plugged the night before I was a little on edge and a bit nervous for the night to come as I knew a good fucking and the chance for a caged release was in store for me. This wouldn't be the first time Mistress had fucked me, but it would be the first attempt at a caged release with her.

Mistress arrived and after locking my collar around my neck (a bit of a ritual we both like even though I wear it almost every day myself) I started cooking dinner for her (again naked except the an apron) while we chatted about our days. I will say, it's always a bit of a thrill when I have to turn away to do something and I hear what I can only describe as "sighs of approval" from behind me as I know she's "enjoying the view".

After dinner she picked out the clothes I would wear that night and we cuddled up for a movie which is always fun as I love the feeling of her running her hand up and down my back as I lie next to her with my head on her shoulder. After the movie and a quick back massage for her she tells me to get on all fours on the bed and I know it's time.

We started out with me on all fours but something was off with the angle and we quickly switched to me lying on my back with my feet on her shoulders, and oh my goodness... I honestly don't have words for how good it feels other than "good" which is a gross disservice. Soon I hear Mistress fumbling with something as I hear the distinctive sound of the vibrator turning on. I look up, knowing what's about to happen, to see a wicked grin on my Mistress' face and can't help but shudder in anticipation. After a couple of attempts, Mistress wasn't sure where best to place the vibrator on the cage (we're both learning) and thankfully allowed me to help while she continued to fuck me.

While the vibrator felt amazing pressed up against the underside of my cage, I quickly hit a plateau and was worried this would be another unintended tease and deny session due to my own inability to find the edge and get over it. (it wouldn't be the first time) I think Mistress sensed this and started to encourage me to relax and try my best. About the same time, she (either intentionally or unintentionally) slowed down and got into a slow, consistent, rhythm which allowed me to relax and focus on enjoying all the feelings and sensations. I quickly found that I was again making progress, but I still was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to push past that edge. Thankfully, that too proved to not be an issue as I quickly approached the point where I thought I'd be able to cum, if allowed. I asked and was delighted that my Mistress granted me permission to cum, and I immediately did so. What I was not prepared for though, was how... disappointing it felt. I've read a lot about ruined orgasms, but I was still not prepared for this... there was so little pleasure, and virtually no real release of that pent up feeling. Nevertheless, I felt myself sliding back down from the edge, and I knew that that was all I would get.

As I pulled the vibrator away I couldn't help but wine with how disappointing that was. Mistress heard me (I didn't realize I had wined aloud) and teased me that I was "disappointed in getting a release?" I know she was only teasing, but I still felt bad that I had essentially just talked bad about being granted a release and quickly apologized thanking her for the release clarifying that I was disappointed in how it felt. She teased some more that that was pretty much the point of a ruined release while she went to get a washcloth for me to clean myself up while I recovered.

Looking back on that night, I'm so happy to have my Mistress, and while it's frustrating being locked and denied... I wouldn't have it any other way.

MstrssLeanna likes this.
  2. MstrssLeanna

Verified Female

Southwestern Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    I'm so happy to have you as well My Tavi... and a wonderful first journal entry

PiercedPhoenix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice