Beating my previous best

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chastity_caned, Dec 1, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Chastity_caned

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Hi guys I’m pretty new here so I thought I’d share my journey. I got into chastity with my last Mistress. She actually did her masters degree on male chastity. I didn’t really think chastity was for me so we started with a 1 in 3 regime. That’s 3 days chaste and the masturbation. I got up to 1 in 7. I had a heartbreaking split with my Mistress and chastity has been a mess since then. I’ve dipped in and out while playing alone. To kick start things a bit I challenged myself to NOvember. Obviously as I’m writing on Dec 1 I’ve been successful and have completed the challenge.

I have something nice planned on the 4th so I’m staying chaste until then. My new record is 34 days.

NOvember went ok. I don’t find chastity emasculating, I find it the complete reverse. I find it enhances my masculinity greatly. Days 15-20 were wonderful. Always in chastity I’ve enjoyed a warm feeling that starts in the testicles and reaches my stomach. I love the feeling. On the night of the 20th my body decide to discharge during the night. It set me back a bit but I now have that wonderful feeling again.

So what did I learn in NOvember

1 My holy trainer base ring is too big
    2. Moisturiser was my new best friend
    3 Chastity is tough and not so much fun without a key holder
    4. I got a bit down at times regarding point 3
    5. I couldn’t keep my device on 24/7. It rubbed and I got a blister. I was basically in it 2 days on and 1 day off.
    6 Testicle massages are fun.

Well that’s it guys. Not sure of my next step but I may have light at the end of my tunnel. Let you know Monday

chastisedfootlover and Sarah8 like this.
  2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    What kind of college did she go to where she was able to get a master’s degree in male chastity?

3. Chastity_caned

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Goldsmiths. Probably the only forward thinking academia in England

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    Your on the right track but have a ways to go. 1-3 or 1-7 days to orgasm? 34 days is a good start, but your still just starting. If you've been readying different posts on this sight you would have heard this before. Your cage should be a little bit shorter than you are flaccid and the ring shouldn't be to big. The more movement your cage has the more problems with blisters and chafing you will have. It fits like a Glove, should be your Goal. Good Luck and keep posting your adventures.

Chastity_caned likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice