Does your device cause swelling?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BlueEyes, Oct 25, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    The problem is most likely due to what is called Lymphedema, and is quite common:)

Lymph is a fluid made up of mostly protein, water, white blood cells, and waste. This fluid flows through tissues in the body and into the lymph system, which is made up of lymph nodes and lymph vessels. This system is basically a filter, removing toxins from the tissues, filtering the toxins through the lymph nodes, and ultimately disposing of the toxin via the bloodstream.

Pregnant women experiences Lymphedema at lot, and so does millions of people.

Lymphedema is an accumulation of lymphatic fluid in an extremity due to alteration of normal lymphatic flow. The lymphatic drainage can be altered through surgery, radiation therapy, infection, scarring, - or direct blockage of the drainage by a base ring or a tight compartment = a Chastity device :)

Lymphedema due to Chastity devices includes slow progression of swelling which typically begins in the top of the foreskin and then moves up the shaft. Also the balls can be "pumped".

Is it dangerous? Well, since the Lymph system helps clean out the blood system for waste and "toxic" is is not a condition that can go on and on without some lifting of the blockage. If it remains blocked for long the blocked areas ability to fight back infections - from pinching of the skin etc. is lowered. Once the blockage is lifted - system returns to normal. Normally that happens within a couple of hours, in more severe cases , it can take days, but down it will go!

If it has not gone down after a couple of days, you may have more to it than blockage problems, and You need to see a doctor.

When i was in a device - my wife implemented a routine to avoid heavy swelling , - to have me supervised out of the cage for 30 minutes each day. Time to clean - sometimes shave, and perhaps - if I was lucky a little teasing. Also the cage was cleaned, causes as I said. the risk of infections rises due to the blockage that occurs - so to keep everything clean is very important.

It is a good base rule, not to put the device back on until the swelling has gone all down.

We are all different, and some react more to the blockage. Obviously, a less tight fit, will lower or completely remove the Lymphedema swelling. On the other hand, some craves a tight fit, which helps some during night time erections and such. But it is in my experiece - especially the night erections that leads to Lymphedema.

Feel free to ask. Or post You own experiences. You may also look up more about the issues on the internet. However You will find that there is not much to find on the swelling causes by blockage from a device....;-)

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice