First 24 hrs locked

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Dirtwork guy, Mar 16, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    Hello everyone, This is my first time to the site. My wife and I, are in our early thirties. We have been playing with kinky sex/ bondage for about a year. I have always been intrested in chastity, and finally asked her if we could try it. She was very supportive of the idea, but didn't know where to start. So I did all research and ordered cage. The first few times I was locked, it was my idea asking to be put in the cage. She didnt understand it had to be her idea to lock me up. She loves to read. After reading a book on male chastity. She took to the understanding of being my KH and the benefits for her!!!!!! Now her I am on my second night locked, and my first full 24hrs. How the hell do you guys sleep through the night? Does anybody else play games with there KH? Ours is a point system I gain bonus points for pleasing her like doing chores and giving her orgasms. I get points taken off for bad behavior! According to her I WAS IN THE NEGATIVES POINTS LAST NIGHT. So my cage stayed on for a second night and my first full 24hrs will be in the morning. Any feed back would be awsome thanks

2. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Enjoy your chastity! the first 24 hours are the hardest :) No pun intended!

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community. You and your wife sound like you are off to an adventurous start. I think it was a good idea for her to read about your desire and the point system is something others have used. Just do your best to please her and enjoy the ride. Like many here say, be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

4. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:
    I can see why many here have said that!! My wife isn't usually dominant, but she has taken to the KH roll extremely well and in a short period of time. This is a side of her I have never seen in 4 years

Guest 8028 likes this.
  5. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    Make sure you lube it well before bed, and when it wakes you up because you are hard lay on your back for a while then go pee it will go back down so you can sleep. What cage did you buy some are easier than others to adjust to, good luck and welcome to the jungle

Guest 8028 likes this.
  6. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice