My personal journey to chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jlockedaway, Jun 21, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Jlockedaway

Jlockedaway Member

Gardener
    Maidenhead Berkshire england
    Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    I just wanted to share my own road to this lifestyle. My reasons and how I got here. .
    To begin with I was just like another red blooded male. I loved sex when I wasn't with my wife I would often Masterbate. Started looking for kinky different types of sex online.
    Just surfing the Web came across a mention of a way to control your self pleasure. So I went off did some more research and found out about cock cages. Looking for new things to do when online and ordered my first one. It was a hard plastic cage for my first dabble. It arrived fairly quickly in the post.
    I unpacked it and was presented with the cage a selection of rings and spacers and a padlock. So I got myself comfortable got naked and saw my penis grow in excitement so had to wait till it subsided.
    So here I am naked with a kit of parts laid out in front of me. Fist off I shaved my cock and balls then around the base of them. Cleaned myself up and took the ring. This was an open ended on So took hold of Mt balls and lifted them up while gentally slipping the base of my penis and back of my ball sac in-between the two ends of the ring. Got it settled in place then took the top part of the ring wtin locating pegs and attached to the main ring. At this point the old chap was starting to awken again so had to stop.
    Ring in place. Pegs all attached and located time to lube up the shift of my penis and cage. Once done gently in the cage slipped my shaft. A little jiggle to.get the pegs lined up a final little push and slip in the lock and done. My fist time locked away was done.
    The first thing I found was my cock tried to stand to attention but it just filled up the cage then had to stop. It was a strange feeling and uncomfortable at first. I couldn't get erect my body was all out of wack. Never had it been stopped mid growth . Straining at the new prison it finally let up and settled down. I could not get hard again till it was off. What a feeling total.loss of control over the most manly thing possible an erection. The first time so intense so wonderful I knew it was for me even self inflicted it was such a turn on . That's how I decovered how hot not getting and erection could be.

TAGntim and spider203 like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice