New year new journey

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Chris1986, Dec 23, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Chris1986

Chris1986 Member

Connecticut USA
    Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    So I’m new to this site, so a little back story. My fiancé of 6 years and I started playing with chastity about a year ago. It was her idea to spice things up, and I fell in love with submitting to her. So we’ve played a bit with the end results being amazing and me always wanting longer durations. Well we took a little break for school and holidays, well she emailed me a chastity contract she created with help of this site. So January 1 I will be locked with no end date set, now in my head I know it’ll be 2 weeks being locked which is our current longest. But she caught me off guard with this so I might be in for a ride. Which scares me but also intrigues me. She finds it hard to keep me locked up, because it makes her want me more while we do it. Now the cage I use is like in my avatar, it’s a cheap online one off of amazon that locks through my PA, so it’s pretty secure to say the least.

1mlockedup, Powerocket and tomf_22033 like this.
  2. Powerocket

Powerocket Active member

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Enjoy the ride, long term can be hard. But the rewards can be great too.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community. Glad you are finding it so exciting and it sounds like you have a wonderful partner. Good luck.

4. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    Hi there!

Good for you!!!!!! Thats a WONDERFUL story!

Now.... The reality of long term chastity has some mundane aspects too.... Like... Keeping clean. Inspection for any chafing, Edema or the like. Travel. Sport. Hospital / medical and so forth.

It's not clear if you live together, but using the info you gave in that she emailed you a contract I'm gonna assume you don't... So... Do you have / need access to a spare key at all whilst she's not with you for any of the above (or more)? You can get locked boxes online or even use those key locked boxes real estate people use (as long as she doesn't tell you the combination till you need it!!). You can even use an envelope with her signature across the seal or some special tape etc.

You never know what might happen (as per my touch rugby story on chastity mishaps thread!!!!) So make a plan.

Having a key available but not accessible is also a VERY big turn on too.....!!!

Good luck and enjoy it!!! You're in for a treat!!!

Kindest regards

J.

5. Chris1986

Chris1986 Member

Connecticut USA
    Local Time:
    #5 Chris1986, Dec 27, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    We do live together, it’s just with the age of our children we keep the sexual talk and other personal stuff I little harder to find on the phones. This prevents the kids from easily looking at it while they use our phones while we drive or other small time consuming activities. We do have a lock box the realtors use for our emergency key that I keep hidden, so she can’t just unlock me when she punishes me while leaving her key at work or where ever she decides to stash it for the day or weekend. She set the combo for it, so even though I know the location it does me no good. The need for an emergency key is debatable to most people, where as we all probably love the idea of being helpless and stuck in the situation we all understand the implications it imposes without having one. I’m not for real issues in a fantasy world we play out so we have one for situations where it’s Not practical for such things. I don’t know what many people here consider long term, but 2 weeks for me felt like 2 years. I wouldn’t consider that long term though, she has hinted at valentines days for release. But the skeptic in me thinks 2 to 3 weeks, but the contract throws me for a loop, because maybe with this time off she has mentally prepared herself and I’ll be in it for much longer then I’m mentally ready for. Either way communication is key and she will reap the benefits of this ride.

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  6. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    Hi there!

Sounds well planned!

If she wants to use you you could use condoms and numbing cream/spray on yourself. That way she can get what she wants and deny you. Just don't get any on HER (hence the condoms!)

You might not be locked up for too long... But orgasm might be a different story.......

Kindest regards

J.

Chris1986 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice