Our Journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by John&Ann, Oct 3, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. John&Ann

John&Ann Active member

Construction services company
    Louisville
    Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    #1 John&Ann, Oct 3, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
    So a journal, where do you start writing these......First, I am not better than anyone else trying to figure life out, and on the same note, no one is better than me either, we are all here to figure out how to get along with each other without allowing some to take advantage of others unfairly. Do unto others how you would have them do unto you is one of my first personal rules........

I love my wife unbelievably, she seems to take my spoiling of her without it going to her head. I remember as a boy I knew I always wanted a wife that I could love and be loved back equally, of course, I didn't understand all that goes with it as a young lad, but I had the desire to be a one-woman man. I remember the guys in the locker room how they talked and how disgusting I thought they were and I still think they were and many still are, LOL. I was brought up in church in a very serious way. I think both sides are extreme and unhealthy. Church makes sex almost seem dirty while the world says if it feels good do it, I disagree with both. I cringe when someone tells me that life has to make one happy. I do believe happiness is good, but do you really find it if that is your only goal? It sounds very temporary to me. Last note on this, I do take my faith very seriously but this doesn't mean I take it all as someone else has decided it should be, it is as personal as my relationship with my wife.

I love sex as much as any man and I am straight all the way, however, just chasing the less than 5-second physical ejaculate relief is not satisfying to me. I love the art of foreplay and making her feel as good as I possibly can, that brings me more gratification than wham bam it's over (the average guy method). I hear all the stories of the 2-minute man and that would make me feel horrible to join the 2-minute club LOL. I stink at quickies but for some, I think is up to them.

Ann and I would be judged as a vanilla couple but spicy I think. Without being full of myself I do believe most couples that know us would like to have what we have, you can just tell by the way they look at us and respond to us. Ann is still learning all this simple little lock on my cock brings to the table for us. At first, she was convinced it was just weird but now she has begun to enjoy the benefits. So far the key is accessible but goes with her when she goes to work. She is still learning that it is ok if I don't get to come every time, she feels guilt and thinks I have to come every time. Yes, she feels guilty to get the final benefit of love-making and doesn't realize that I am getting it too by being denied and made to wait for another time.

It has now been a month since I have wasted energy going solo and that feels really good, I was so tired of giving in to that. All men do it to the tune of 98 plus percent so don't kid yourself only some men do. To a married man, this will suck the life out of what your intimate life could be with your wife. Most married men do not understand what they are missing and many call men like me names because they are not about to give up their masturbating like a teenage boy.

.......more later if the responses look favorable to do so.......

2. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    Nice start, though don't expect a huge response from the journal. I get the occasional comment, question or like, so I know it's read by some, but I do this for me.

I think wife is only just, after a year, starting to feel less guilty if I don't come. It is counterintuitive in a way.

I sometimes joke on site to the 98%, when the lads talk about masturbation "What! Your wife lets you?" It gets a laugh, but truly they have no fricking idea.

3. John&Ann

John&Ann Active member

Louisville
    Local Time:
    #3 John&Ann, Oct 6, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
    I woke up with a raging mhmm, my cage holding everything right where it is supposed to and nothing I could do about it as it is designed to do. I ended up having to take a cold shower to help things settle. I really like how it influences me to treat Ann exactly how she deserves. I couldn't help but find all the sweet things to do for Ann this morning, leaving her a note beside her pillow, made her hot tea beside her side of the bed as I got ready for work, I told her how much I love her. She was smiling, I know she is realizing chastity was saving me for her when she was ready and the time was right. I don't mind at all waiting, I just love her.

Last night when she showered she made her legs all smooth and shiny putting on one of her gorgeous short cut nighties and laid beside me in bed playing one of her favorite games so I could see her in full view. Could have something to do with my morning experience.

She told me all her friends were jealous of how I treat her with such attention. I said good, I mean, what kind of husband wants his wife jealous of other women and their husbands, right? I don't think she has told them about what we are trying, but sure eventually she will tell her closest friend or friends. It Will be interesting when she does, I think I will be able to tell by how they act around me, but we will see. I care but don't care if she tells, there is a thing of taboo that feels normal by not letting anyone know.

It isn't easy to explain the drive I feel for her deep inside me. It is a good thing and I am glad we are doing this.

4. Whiskey05

Whiskey05 Active member

Driver
    Germany Niedersachsen Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Hi . You and Anne sound like me and my GF. We did try the chastity a few years back but because she had a lot of stress at work and other things going on it was all ro wierd for her and it sort of got left by the wayside. Now and then she does mention it and what l would like but it's not been taken back up. I didn't push the subject when she brought it up because I didn't want too try it again with all the stress she was having. Now she has a new job and is settling in nicely so the stress is now gone. When she brings the subject up again then I hope she will be more responsive than before.
    Good luck with your attempt and I hope ut works out for you

John&Ann likes this.
  5. WannaLockCock

WannaLockCock I'm your huckleberry!

HVAC tech
    USA Alabama
    Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    It is so good to hear how your experience is going. I wish I could say the same.

John&Ann likes this.
  6. John&Ann

John&Ann Active member

Louisville
    Local Time:
    The internet stories and blogs scare most women off especially if they're vanilla. My wife had to see what it was about by watching how I wanted to use it. I didn't think she would get past what so many present it as.

It really does keep me from masturbating and she sees the difference in the bedroom.

Hope you find a way.

Rectrix, John and WannaLockCock like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice