Promised release on vacation. Denied again

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tina's Bitch, Aug 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    About a month ago I got in trouble for demanding release while I was under the influence. She extended my sentence until Halloween. We planned a trip to Victoria BC and arrived last week. Before leaving She told me that I might be able to work off my sentence if I was extra good while on vacation. If I was she would release me for 10 minutes one evening. After 4 days of fine dinning, spa treatments, gifts, massages, and extra good behaviour it was the final evening of vacation. She told me get her purse for her. With a wicked smerk on face she started digging through the bottom of her purse looking for the keys to my cage. I knew by the look in her face that she didn't bring the keys, and never intended on releasing me. She told me that she accidently forgot the keys but I knew better. She then proceeded to roll over on top of me and sat on my face. I licked her to several orgasms over the next hour. She concluded by telling me that I even if she had not "forgot" the keys She would not have released me. She said that I almost hit the mark, was very, very close to earning my release but fell short by her standards. She told me to keep trying and maybe next time I wont disappoint her.

2. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    That must've been one of those moments where you are terribly disappointed the second it happens, but a day after you're so happy she didn't allow it :)

3. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    Frustrated? Or happy? Ms. K/H suggested that I would be unlocked for my birthday and, to me, that meant that she planned on having me masturbate for her pleasure before locking be back up. B-day came and went. I'm still locked. She's out of town for the weekend and not sure what time she'll be back tomorrow.

lock667 likes this.
  4. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    Frustrated at first, then thankful that she denied me. My wife knows best. I would have gotten cranky after my orgasm. This leads to my wife putting me over her knee and spanking me with her hairbrush. She will make me pull down the panties she made me wear that day, while ridiculing for wearing women's panties in the first place (how is this fair?). She will tickle my balls between swats and cause my clit to swell inside its cage. After she is done beating me she will require thanks and praise for a job well done.

joe01 and Jamie's-Locked like this.
  5. Jamie's-Locked

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    Hmmm, making me think I should sneak into the living room and open your response on her computer and let her find it. I like that idea.

joe01 likes this.
  6. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    Would she like it as well? ;)

7. Jamie's-Locked

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    Apparently not in my case. She's home and nested happily with no mention of being released. Oh well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice