Coueus' Journal 1

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Coueus, Jul 7, 2023.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Coueus

Coueus Member

Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    Although this isn't my first foray into chastity I'll start my journal with today.

I purchased the Ternence C245 from Amazon. I pity the poor Amazon employee who had to pick my order. It arrived today and I put it on at the first opportunity. It was difficult and took about 5 minutes to convince both my testicles to go through the little hole. I guess I am what you would call "high and tight". It seems like after my vasectomy 10 years ago my testicles have retracted a bit into my abdomen. I don't remember them being this close before but didn't really keep track.

I ordered the device with the optional "anti-off ring" and the silicone urethra tube. When I toyed with chastity a few years ago solo I bought a cheaper Chinese device which had a tube which worked well for me. For me today when I tried the Ternence device for the first time I tried to go for broke and include the urethra tube and anti-off ring--Both failed miserably. I'm more of a grower than shower so the smaller cage works great but for some reason I couldn't make the anti-off ring work. It was shortening the posts of the tube enough where I couldn't get a good channel for the lock to go into. As for the urethra tube that seemed to go in well. It went in beyond what I was able to grab enough threads to go through the tube. I had to stop and take it out. Then I proceeded to put just the tube back on and that worked.

I was amazed at how comfortable it felt. Aside from feeling a little squished my member didn't experience any pain. When my member tried to get erect I did feel a little more strain on my testicles but nothing unbearable.

I only got to wear it for about an hour before my wife came home. I'm not comfortable sharing this with her yet nor wearing it in her presence. During that hour I loved how it felt. The ring felt like it was pushing my testicles out forward of my body so every step I took I could feel them rubbing against my thighs--I really liked that sensation. My main purpose of the urethra tube was to make it easy to urinate standing up. I'll try this again maybe with a different way to wear it will help.

Maybe someday I can try the urethra tube and anti-off ring but for now I'm going to try to get used to wearing this without either. I did tug on it a bit and would find getting it off difficult.

hopefulhubby likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    Good luck with your explorations

3. Coueus

Coueus Member

Local Time:
    Spoke too soon.

I purchased the medium ring, 1.77 for my Ternence C245. It took me about 15 minutes to get it on today so I think it's too small. Besides getting it on any arousal causes the ring to pull against my scrotum and started to become uncomfortable. I tortured myself today with the cage on and my Njoy wand in my bum rubbing my prostate. That was starting to feel good after 10 minutes but the ache in my balls grew. I quit with the wand and just enjoyed the sensations but the ache continued and my scrotum turned a nice shade of purple. I tried to enjoy the ache but it grew to a pain so I took it off. Total time in was about 2 hours. I think I need to buy the next larger ring of 1.97 inches. I enjoyed the security of the smaller ring but there's no way I could wear this for any length of time.

I also cut the catheter tube down to about 2 inches and was able to easily get that in and secured. The outer nut that holds the catheter to the tube attaches from the outside. I guess one way I could make this permanent is to get some kind of glue to secure the nut to the catheter threads.

I'll order the larger ring and hope it fits this tube. There are mixed reviews on Amazon about that. I guess I can't complain too much for a $25 toy. Maybe with the bigger ring I'll be able to use the anti-off attachment.

I still enjoyed my time for the hour and a half or so. I'm glad I'm experimenting with this now on my own so that if, or when, I share this with my wife I'll have it figured out.

More philosophically: When I had the device on I had absolutely no desire to masturbate. It's like something in my brain broke and I was able to not think about my penis for once in my life. I think due to the shortened cage and complete coverage turns something off in my brain for me.

bondinchas likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

Coueus likes this.
  5. Coueus

Coueus Member

Local Time:
    Wow! What a difference 5mm makes!

I got the 50mm ring on Monday and immediately tried it on. I wore for 2 hours with urethra insert and it was surprisingly comfortable while sitting. 50mm was much easier to get on and no aching. Talked on the phone for about an hour while walking around. It started to hurt from under my scrotum. Wife was coming home so I took it off.

Yesterday I worked from home and wore for 7 hours! Also wore my small nJoy plug and was very nice sensation. This was the first time wearing in front of my wife although she doesn't know about this yet. Also had our cleaning lady come and felt like I had a naughty little secret wearing it around her (I was fully clothed and neither knew about this).

Today WFH again and wearing both cage and plug. Went for my usual 45 minute walk in the morning everything was fine until about 1/2 way through then started getting that pain underneath my scrotum again. Got home and sitting now. Pushing down on top of the cage helps to relieve the pain so I think skin is getting pinched underneath when I walk. My wife works late today and she never wants intimacy when she gets home from work so I plan on wearing to bed tonight without her knowledge. I then go to work tomorrow and don't plan on unlocking until tomorrow afternoon. That will be some 32 hours in the cage!

I woke up at 3AM this morning (not wearing) with a naughty fantasies about how I was going to tell my wife about my secret. I worked up this whole story about how she would respond and some ideas I got from reading others' stories here on the Mansion. I'm still worried about how she would respond thinking I'm some kind of pervert or something. I've decided to wait at least 6 months before approaching her with this. I figure if I'm serious about chastity then after that time I'll share with her in a vanilla way as possible. Last time I toyed with chastity on my own I was only interested for a few weeks and then threw the cheap Chinese thing away. I don't want to make her go through some angst if I'm not serious about this either.

I posted a picture comparing the 45 and 55mm ring sizes.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/ternence-rings.63672/

6. Coueus

Coueus Member

Local Time:
    Played with this a couple times this week.

I usually work from home. Tuesday I went into the office wearing intending to not take it off until that evening. I made it until about 2PM when I took it off. I started to get some ache beneath my scrotum but adjusted the ring forward a bit and the pain went away. I think what's happening is if I pull the ring back towards my body too much some skin is getting pinched forward of the ring. By pulling the ring forward as much as possible there isn't any extra skin to get caught. I was able to sit comfortably at work and walk around without any aches or pains. I did have a massive fail on the urinating though. I thought the urethra tube would allow urinating standing up. I went to the mens room at work and had a lovely stream out the front of the device. I didn't realize until I was done that a good portion of it had dripped down my leg and onto the floor. Luckily there was no one else there and I was able to clean up my mess but my pant leg was still wet. Luckily not many people come into the office these days so I didn't run into anyone between the bathroom and my cube. It had dried by the time I got home. I still need to figure this out as not being able to pee standing up would be a deal killer for me for long term wear.

Yesterday I wore again for a few hours. It's getting easier to put this thing on. I was able to do it in about 3 minutes this time. I went grocery shopping and when I got back chatted with my wife about something non-related, without her knowing of course. I get quite the thrill wearing when she is unaware that I am. No aches or pains this time either.

Just put the device back on now. In-laws are coming to visit so I know there is no chance my wife would initiate while they are here. They will be here until Tuesday. I'd like to try to make it until then. I still haven't slept with it on yet but will try tonight.

I'm thinking about sharing this with my wife. Last time we were intimate we were talking a bit more during foreplay and she asked me what I wanted her to do. We always go through this phase during foreplay where we are touching each other. I think next time I'll ask her what her fantasies are. I assume she'll reciprocate and ask me what mine are. I'll tell her then I want her to lock me and see how she responds. Hopefully she won't be offended. If she says she would like that then I'll go and put it on and show her. We'll see.

hopefulhubby and David Muren like this.
  7. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I have exactly the same pinching issue - well it seems to be anyway. Mine happens at night. During the day even with normal erection attempts everything is fine but the ferocious 5am erection causes the ring to pull, pinch, and burn the underside of my scrotum. I put this down to being warmer in bed so my scrotum relaxes and there is more skin to get caught. Lubricating with a skin moisturiser that won't dry out helps enormously. Maybe you could try that and see if it helps you.

8. Coueus

Coueus Member

Local Time:
    I only made it a couple hours yesterday before taking it off. I felt weird being around my in-laws wearing.

I will try to work up the courage to do this today. I have yet to do an overnight wearing. Before I tell my wife I want to know it's safe and comfortable enough for long term. This thing I have now was only $35. She would balk and the price of some of the high-end devices.

Thanks I'll try lotion or coconut oil next time. I find I have to put the device on dry or else my testicles keep slipping out of the ring when putting it on. I guess I'll try after getting it locked to put moisturizer on would help the ring be more slippery and not catch the skin back there.

9. Coueus

Coueus Member

Local Time:
    Bought a new cage yesterday, the Ternence S050 from Amazon with the 50mm ergonomic ring. It's 1/2 longer than my first cage and has the open cage design. I've worn this now for almost 16 hours straight including sleep last night! It's incredibly comfortable and kinda feels like someone is just holding my unit constantly. I was also able to put on the anti-off ring sold by the same company, F001. It was a bit tricky getting it on but a little lotion and it slid right on. I'm able to pee standing up with this and I'm not wearing the urethra tube that came with the first cage.

Wife's family is visiting so I know there is no chance of anything related to intimacy happening this week. I was surprised sleeping in it last night I barely noticed it. A couple times throughout the night I woke up to some mild pinching but a quick adjustment and the pain went away. Since I can sleep in this and pee standing up I don't see a reason why I couldn't wear this indefinitely. I did wake up a few times with an attempted erection but without being able to stimulate myself my brain gave up and went back to sleep. Even though it's an open cage design I really can't stimulate myself enough, particularly where I'm most sensitive on the underside.

So far I'm really happy with this and if this were to ever become a regular thing involving my wife I could see this device being used long term. I haven't tried too hard but I don't think I could escape if I wanted to.

Picture of me wearing my new device here:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/ternence-s050.66630/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice