Flying halfway around the world to visit my amazing MK

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by youngy63, May 20, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. youngy63

youngy63 Active member

Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    As the title says i am going to fly halfway around the world to visit and worship my amazing MK

A bit of back ground ,MK had to move from the UK in October to northern Europe. And i work overseas as well so when we have the chance to meet we both pull out all the stops to make it happen and it isn't easy but we manage
    We have met for real time sessions many times in the last 2 years and everyone has been amazing [​IMG]
    So i have told MK on many accessions that i would fly to the moon and back to kneel before her and to worship the ground she walks on.

Don't think she believed i would do that lol

So once i researched and checked the flights that it was possible to get to my amazing MK i just had to get it booked as i have such a burning desire to get to my amazing Mk and kneel before her,
    i just had to do it .So its all booked and it cannot not come quick enough [​IMG]

So flying halfway around the world having to take 3 fights and all on tight connections i think it maybe easier to fly to the moon lol .

We spoke about this back in October and i don't think MK believed it would happen ,but it is happening and all booked and wild horses would not keep me from getting to my MK to kneel before my Queen and show her my devotion and my total submission.

Every day my submission just gets deeper and deeper for her and i cannot think of anything else, but how to get to my Mk and spend some quality time together ,because that's when we are both at our happiest.
    When we are together we just want time to standstill and let us savour our time together it really is so beautiful, no words can explain how it feels when we are together
    Our situation is not perfect by any means, but what have, we make the most of it. And our dynamic is so strong and so amazing, if we would bottle it up we would be millionaires lol.

Think this trip will top all we have done before and if its possible take us to another level in our amazing DS relationship and we will go from strength to strength
    See you soon my amazing mk x [​IMG]

2. Mistress Katie G

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Nigela, sometimes I think your crazy for even considering the idea, sometimes im overwhelmed that you would travel to the edge of the world for me. But you keep on surprising me, you keep pleasing me. When I think we have to of peaked, you go above and beyond to keep me happy and satisfied with your submission.
    I mentioned in an earlier post, that I craved deep mental submission and that's exactly what I've achieved with you.

You know what I expect of you, you also strive to raise the bar, with talks of a PA being the next step.
    It would be fun, and you know how much I like you locked and how much I detest unlocking you for flights.
    But your mental submission to me is far stronger than any metal a cage can be made from. You would not dare to disobey me because the guilt would eat you alive and you would inevitably tell me or I would know the next time I decide to allow you a release. So yeah PA's are exciting, but I know you, and you would not pull out of your chastity.

So when you come here, you will be caged, when you board the multiple flights to get to me, you will risk being frisked at security in the airport because the intensity when you reach me, of me feeling the cage through your trousers, to check it's on, all the while playing with the key hanging from my neck... Will all be worth it. X

3. youngy63

youngy63 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you Mk
    Your kind words on my deep submission for you just grow so deeper by the day and i love the feeling this gives me.
    And yes you have trained me to have the absolute mental chastity for you .And yes your right i would never disobey you ever MK.
    For me to travel half way around the world for you so i can kneel before you and worship you like you deserve to be .I don't think its a big deal as i would go to the end of he world for you MK on a heart beat to spend time with you ;) x

Mistress Katie G likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice