Chastity Games

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by NewlyLocked49, May 31, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. NewlyLocked49

NewlyLocked49 Member

Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    Hello all. I've been locked up for several days now and my gf and I are really loving life at the moment. :)

We're thinking of adding some games to the mix. A few that came to mind are her giving me, for example, 10 coupons that I can use over the course of a year that will allow me a release. I can use them any time I want, but once they are gone, they are gone. And the cage goes back on immediately after release.

A couple of others we're thinking about involve rolling a couple of dice and assigning a chore to whatever number is rolled. For example, if a 9 is rolled, the toilet must be scrubbed in the morning BEFORE she wakes up or a punishment is given.

Another example, which I read online and liked, involves putting say 25 black marbles in a container along with one red marble. When the red marble is chosen, I win 24 hours outside of my cage.

What about you guys? Do you play any types of games? If you do, do you mind sharing what they are?

I think this will add another level of excitement to our new lifestyle...;)

2. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    Make it fun, but don't over complicate things.
    Just a simple dice roll to decide on orgasm, ruined orgasm, or denial after some teasing can go a long way.

3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    You can download a wheel of fortune type app on your smart phone and create your own variety of sexual, chore and punishment type results. We did this at the start, it's great for a new KH as they don't have to think about what to do as much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice