Locked vs. free - a rookies discoveries

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ValDeMaras, Jul 13, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. ValDeMaras

ValDeMaras Member

Finland
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    This might not be the deepest of findings and analysis...but I'm still very new to chastity. And maybe the more experienced here can find such innocent thoughts amusing? Anyway: For the first time in my lite I was locked for there full days. I allowed myself out to better be able to do some hard training in the gym (self-locking, these are still early days...). The physical sensation of being free was overwhelming - but I did not get an immidiate hard-on as I had expected. But the emotional side was more complex. Irritation for taking a break on such loose grounds - for BEING ABLE TO take a break on my own decision, that sucks too. But also a feeling of loss. And a feeling of moving between worlds, between different realities, between conflicting sets of rules. Between mindsets, mental landscapes. From three days of being aware of onself and back to a more ordinary lite. But the main impression which is both fascinating and scaring: Being locked up had a very strong feminizing effect on my way of thinking and acting! This is truly fascinating and I intend to find out a lot more of this. I hope to someday have the,possibility to try being locked up so that I,myself am not the person who decide when to have a break... But so far: This has been a stunning experience

HollyC and spider203 like this.
  2. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    Congrats on the start of your journey. The next step is as you said, to put that decision in the hands of another. It's an amazing feeling knowing you can't remove your cage even if you want to!

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    Those options are at the far reaches of self discipline, IMHO. Having a KH will make life so much easier - and more fun! Rather than concentrating on your dilemma all of the time, you'll be more free to consider more important things.

4. ValDeMaras

ValDeMaras Member

Finland
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    you're right, of course. Only problem...in these backwaters of the world I live in, KHs are few and far between Online version then maybe? We'll see how it spins on...

5. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    You should hop on fetlife and see who's in your area. You never know what you'll find! But online is still a great way to test the waters out.

6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    Everybody needs to remove the cage periodically for hygiene and shaving, etc, so don't set yourself up for a bad situation. If there's somebody who wears one without cleaning once in a while, I would hate to be around them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice