my new holy trainer

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by slave joanna, Sep 30, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. slave joanna

slave joanna Member

Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    i received my holy trainer for b-day in April. It is so comfortable Mistress has to look for excuses to take it off. i am being trained as a feminized sissy slave, so it is quite natural that Mistress is training me to douche. With a bulb syringe soap & water, hydrogen peroxide, and "Summer's Eve (extra cleansing vinegar and water) can be injected with adequate force to keep me hygienically cleansed without releasing me from the 1.9" cage. Douching is a new experience for me and Mistress has also been experimenting with new ways to discipline my captured smallness in ways that avoid removal of my new "comfort" cage. One such method is to inject Bengay into my cage. This is unbelievably effective.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    Just a note of caution to other members the combination of soap water hydrogen peroxide vinegar oh at lest more water . Is not one to rush into ! Soap and warm water should be good enough.

Xx Wendy

3. slave joanna

slave joanna Member

Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    Thank you Wendy! Each douching uses one of the mentioned, not all three together. This is the longest i have been continuously caged, beginning
    April 24. i am so horney i can't see straight. Mistress loves the fact that i am experiencing nearly real feminine discharge. my cotton panty panel is nearly always soaking wet and there is nothing i can do about it. i have talked with Mistress in hopes of getting a hint as to when release and relief might come--She laughs and tells me i will "get used" to a wet panty panel.

SoumisCH likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice