Cage ED issues

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedandloaded87, Dec 7, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedandloaded87

Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    One day it was like a switch going from so horny to no desire. Only real thing I changed was I started wearing a cage for longer periods of time. My question to you all is has anyone experienced and ED problems from their cage. Doesn’t look like circulation is cut off, purple sack sometimes but not all the time. Any info helps!

2. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    Age? I hit 44 and had some serious libido and ed issues, went to an endo doc and found out my testosterone and estrodial were way out of line. Been on TRT for almost 5 years and feel like I’m in my 20’s again.
    We started cage play a couple years ago, nothing like some here, but no issues when the cage comes off and libido is like when I was a teen.
    May want to get your blood work done, just know most primary general docs will have a seriously different view of testosterone “normal” than a doc who primarily deals with that! Like scary different view lol

3. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    I notice during longer term lockups (such as a month or more), I haven't experienced any ED, but my sex drive comes and goes. My level of horniness depends how often my KH teases me or has me perform oral on her, but has never shut off like a switch.

4. Lockedandloaded87

Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    That’s the thing, t levels look good and I’m 34. Not sure what’s up!

Queens servant73 likes this.
  5. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    #5 BlokeDenied, Dec 7, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
    I did damage on my first ever lockup at day 12, when I had a morning of rock hard wood. I do not wear at night at this stage. I forced the cage (which is a longer one) on and persisted. The bars are flat too so it my cock in a few places. I think in this condition the ring was also a little tight.

The next day, the old fella was completely flacid and non-responsive to any stimulation - visual or physical even though head still had sensation. I was "that guy" at emergency when I went with my concerns. The urologist said I had ligament trauma and to give it 48 hours.

The next week was scary, as it took the whole week to get back to working order...but it hasn't been the same since. Sometimes only half hard, sometimes mostly. More difficult to remain hard (can go soft while stimulating) and takes longer to cum. For a while I thought it was done, but I'm grateful for what I have back.

At present I'm uncaged, and will remain so for another month or two, hoping for a full recovery. I'm deciding what next cage will be. Think I'll get a cherry keeper with a couple different ring sizes to try. After that a custom from badassworkroom or oxy.

The big theme I see here is smaller is better to a degree. If I had a smaller cage (just big enough for flacid length) and I was wearing at the time, it wouldn't have been able to get hard...might have avoided the whole situation. I'm a little pissed off the cage length quoted on Lock The Cock was much shorter than it actually is. Ot is also ergonimic ring, but I am now leaning towards round, theory being more room for underside of scrotum when hard, due to the roudness.

I am weighing up whether to still see doctor and/or urologist. Maybe in another month if no further improvement. I'd love to know my T levels.

Prior to all this, trigger happy with hard wood easily most days...which I hated, drove me nuts. Careful what you wish for eh...oh and I'm late forties.

Good luck.

6. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    ED? No. I have had some really minor and short-lived problems about a year into our chastity play but it was more in my head. I'm in my mid-50's and nothing about cage play has interferred with my desire or ability to perform. Without access to my penis and depending on her has made me eager to join in whatever games she permits whenever she permits it.

true42 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice