How imagery has helped my chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PauloChaste, Jun 4, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    I have now been locked more or less full time for two and a half years. My wife has been brilliant and I am very thankful to her.
    Now there are times or periods when life is just plain mundane and being chaste means I only have to look at her getting dressed in the morning and I am a wet lettuce! This can irritate her as she gets her 'kicks' when she wants them!
    Anyway due to demanding jobs and offspring the chastity dynamic falls below the radar but I have used imagery to keep the spark alive and I have to say I use my own as the photos that fall under chastity captions are frankly never going to impress my wife!
    I basically find what looks like a 'real' woman who is similar in shape and size to my wife as she would just laugh if I showed her what is on the net!

Below are two examples. They both use words my wife often uses like 'Oh dear there is that tone again'!

The first one is more to the typical type you would find using the same sentence as the second one.

If I showed the first to me wife she would say stop messing around and clean the oven but when I actually showed her the second one she took it on board and now stepped it up a level!

My point is if anyone needs some help in nudging their middle aged spouse this may help!

tumblr_o3sbknb4ge1u20xnio1_1280.jpg tumblr_nwmnf42yK51uf1qb7o1_500.jpg

cofunlover and kellysbitch like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice