Taking a break

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Oct 19, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    Just wanted to say goodbye for a while. My wife recently had surgery to correct a long standing problem that made sex painful and limited. She has been in recovery for two months and rcently had her first orgasm in all that time and the first pain free one in over ten years. Last night she had 2 orgasms and woke up askng me to have one too. I told her that if it was OK with her that I would like to go until the end of the year as planned.

She said that she will decided while in bed. She teased me for a half hour and I was ready to burst but she knew when to stop. She had me convinced that I was not going to cum. She then left the bed telling me that she had to pee. When she came back I told her that she just went before we started and she said that she had to go again. OK, back to teasing me. All of a sudden I hear the buzz of her vibrator and felt furious pumping of my penis as she drove us both to orgasms.

To tell the truth, I have better orgasms after waiting a week. My wife noticed this too. She said that I did not squirt as much as empty. My urethra burned so it hurt a bit. It was a big let down after a month of no orgasms, not even ruined ones. My wife looked at me and said she liked it much better when I had an orgasm once a week and now that she is on the road to recovery and just had 3 orgasms in two days, not bad for an old lady, she wanted to make up for lost time and asked me to put chastity on hold until she got tired of making me cum. Since we started this at first for masturbation control with the goal of it intensifying my orgasms while allowing my wife to control our sex life, I do not see any reason to not do what my wife wants. She is like a kid with a new toy.

After decades of no intercourse, mostly due to her former relationship with her girlfriend, she no longer has a girlfriend for a sexual outlet and can physically do it. She still thinks penises are disgusting but notmso much when when she is horny. Although still no oral or intercourse, I think it is just a matter of time. She wants my orgasms more than she used to and that is a good start.

It has been almost a year of Chastity play. Funny how it made my wife miss my orgasms more than before. A lot has to do with the funk she was in when we parted from her g/f. Our sex life totally changed and it as a struggle to adjust and chastity saved us. It allowed us to take a time out and restructure our sexual relationship. Before we both had a g/f to fill the sexual needs of each other and we have learned to do that without her.

It feels weird to sit here and post without the CB6000s on. I almost feel naked and vulnerable. Before we had sex once every 3 weeks or so but now, 2-3 times a week. The only thing better than no orgasms is a lot of them by your partner. If we do not fall back into a world of disinterest, this could prove to be a sweet ride. Thanks to everyone here. I used this forum to vent and put down my thoughts. It has also allowed me to reflect in my sexual life and realize that what I had was something that I could not duplicate. The love of two women, a hedonist life trying everything we could and a girlfriend whose husband was OK with his wife splitting her time between him and us. What are the odds of that happening? Yet it happened to me and made my life a joyous one.

Thanks for listening or not. The last year was filled with contradictions as we searched for a new way to sexually relate to each other. When most of your marriage is spent with two women in bed, becoming a couple was something we had little experience at. We found our way, or so I think.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
  3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Good luck to you Vinny!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice