Best chastity device for wearing under clothes

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cuckgus, Mar 7, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. cuckgus

cuckgus New member

Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    Hi all,
    I have been fantasising about chastity for years and have finally persuaded my girlfriend that she might enjoy sometimes locking up my cock. I think at first it will be just foe day (or so) but am hoping that over time she might get into the idea of longer periods. I have always fantasised about her stopping me from cumming -which she sometiems does, but generally I just beg and beg and she gives in. I am hoping that the locked device will strengthen her rersolve and allow her to push me to experience real denial.

I am 6" long errect, and very variable when smaller but anything from 2" to 4". I could certainly get myself into the small cb6000 and that is what I am currently considering. I am really keen that it be something that I could wear ouyt without it being noticable, plus would be nice if I could still cycle in it as that is what I do to say fit!

Does anyone have any idea of if I am looking at the right thing - or if there are other devices that I should be trying out?

I have also been wondering about using a combination lock on it - and was wondering if anyone knew where to buy ones that are small enough!?

cuckgus
    (not actually cucked - but do dream about it a lot!)

2. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    If you want your CB to be concealed, then the CB6000 is the best choice I think. There is a longer version from the CB makers, The Curve, but that one is less concealed under clotes...
    I wear my own CB3000 24/7 and no one ever really seen it. Only if you know one is wearing one, you might see it ;)

3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    A lot of devices are not that noticeable under clothing - the CB's, a MM Jailbird (which I am currently wearing), etc. It's mainly you, thinking everyone else can see something. Most people don't look, and even if they did, so what? Is a complete stranger going to accost you in the street? "What ho, my good man, are you wearing a CHASTITY DEVICE under there? Let me see!".

That just won't happen. Think about your own experiences - do you look at men's crotches during the day? Probably not. If you're not looking, chances are they aren't either. And if they did see something odd, they certainly won't say anything about it. If I can go out and forget that I'm locked, how can anyone notice? Once you're in chastity long enough, you won't give a damn what anyone thinks. Then you'll find a lot of that worry just goes away.

4. yukyuphat

yukyuphat Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    If you think you are 2-4", go with the cb6ks... I did, I am a grower. Been happy with it....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice