Edging

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JuniorLeon, Oct 7, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. JuniorLeon

JuniorLeon Active member

Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    I would like to know of your experience in edging while in chastity. What works for both of you

2. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Remote controlled Lovense vibrators. Either while tied down, or walking around with one wrapped around the cage (or occasionally the butt plug). My wife can control them from wherever she is...

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    My wife and I have replaced my solo masturbation with me staying chaste for her & daily (generally daily) edging. Allowing her to control my orgasms and her being a part of the daily intimacy has made a huge difference in my attitude and effort to please her on a daily basis.

This dynamic has not only made our intimacy a better experience but has strengthened our overall relationship.

tiruh811 and 2bkeptforher like this.
  4. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    I am not edged anymore. I am only in my cage now.

When we started I had to do JOI she gave to me, which was really hot. Then sometimes she edged me by fucking me PiV, without letting me cum. Blowjobs and so.

One year ago I had to stroke 4000 times in the evening about a month or so. Which was really hard, not because of not cumming. This hasnt been the problem - imagine, you come back from work, play with the kids, eat dinner, bring the kids to bed, do the householdchores and then instead of watching TV or doing something else you have to jerk about 1 h. Or so.

I am glad I dont have to edge ad orgasm anymore. She milks me in the cage with a wand for health issues and fine.

thomas anderson 807 likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    We tried the vibrators on cage thing, but it never did anything for me.

6. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Means you didnt juice?
    I had the same issues from time to time. It is very important to find the right spot.
    Sometimes my lady searches half an hour and doesnt find it. If she is on it I am forced to cum within 2 minutes or so.

7. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    The right spot is anywhere on the cage… I cannot handle the pleasure. She knows. I’m not allowed near her wand!

8. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Interesting. In my case there are two spots., where i go off.

The rest is nice but doens tmake me much more than aroused.

9. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Honestly, I used to be able to sex for hours. On the slightest stimulation and I’m bursting everywhere… I think that’s my wife’s number one reason to keep going. She calls it control, I think she’s being sadistic :eek:

10. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Occasionally Mylady starts with initially locking me up and every few hours or so I'm unlocked and ordered to stimulate myself but am of course strictly forbidden to cum. In these occasions she commands the speed and frequency of my self-stimulation (and from time to time she does some of the stimulation herself), so I'm prevented from going so slow that cumming is prevented by understimulation. Keeping it that way would inevitably lead to orgasm but I'm required to give a warning early enough before the point of no return, i.e. “the edge”. Stimulation is stopped then and that may be repeated some times (usually 1-3) and then I'm going back into lock without cumming of course. (You could say there's cheating possible by just giving the warning way too early. I wouldn't dare to.)

Any unallowed cumming results in an immediate heavy caning, a continuous lockup for several days and a concluding followup caning. Those are no arousal fun beatings, but a full scale and very efficient disciplinary action.

This cycle — unlock - edge 1…3 times - relock — is then repeated every few hours, maybe into the next one or two days, so that in the end there may have happened up to 30 edgings, until in the final round I'm allowed or ordered to get off, be it masturbating and unloading on her boots, be it being masturbated by her and her leather gloves und be it just fucking and filling her. And of course cleaning up afterwards in either case.

cw

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice