Does anyone else find their base ring works too well as a cock ring?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chasteta, Aug 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    Does anyone else experience this? If I have only my base ring on and get erect it acts like a pretty tight cock ring. I'll have an extremely powerful erection which is not necessarily a bad thing, until you want it to go away. It can take me a half hour of distracting myself to get the erection down to the point where I can pull the ring off. And even then I'll still be semi-erect. Alternatively if I have an orgasm like that I do become flaccid again (but it takes longer for the erection to go away).

I had this happen once when I took my cage off to shave. I hadn't come for 8 or 9 days so I was very sensitive. Normally I put my scrotum through and then wait until I'm totally flaccid to pull my cock in as well. I was in a bit of a rush so I tried to get the cage on while I was semi-erect. Queue massive erection and no chance of getting the cage on. Trying to force it on was stimulating enough that I was worried it'd cause me to orgasm. So I waited and waited and eventually couldn't wait anymore (I had somewhere to be) and tried to get the ring off so I could get flaccid more easily. The stimulation from that caused me to orgasm involuntarily. That was kind of fun and all but definitely not what I wanted.

I'm actually about to compound this problem, too. My current base ring is a touch too large and allows slippage. I'm having mature metal make me a new double base ring 1/2 size smaller. This will definitely improve the fit of my cage but I worry if my KH removes my cage and leave the base ring on for teasing I'm not going to be able to get soft again without having an orgasm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice