An orgasm is not a good gift.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Oct 8, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    My wife and I have a wedding anniversary at the end of this month. Been over 4 decades and a great journey. I asked her for an orgasm for this special day and she said OK. Today she said that I was being selfish as an orgasm would benefit me and leave her with a bitchy husband as an anniversary gift for her.

My wife is still not able to have an orgasm until she heals further and that I was just going to have to wait before she even considers an orgasm for me. She said that she would like to have her first post op orgasm with me in chastity and then we can discuss my orgasm. No intercourse for so long that neither of us remembers when, so I know she can easily deny me orgasms for as long as she wants.

To keep me from getting an anxiety attack, she set Thanksgiving as a target date for me but subject to change. She knows that I do better handling chastity when she doles it out in small parcels and then extends it a little more. Honestly, it is no fun to orgasms while she cannot. She still enjoys the teasing part of chastity much more than, as she says, the,mess and bitchiness she has to deal with afterwards. She is really getting into having me more pliable and obedient lately.

2. Vinny

Local Time:
    Deleted

3. Vinny

Local Time:
    I wanted to link to the nice eCard my wife sent me to accept my new gift of an additional month of chastity but realized that it allowed anyone to reply. So here is just the text portion:

I love you so much! Happy Anniversary!! I would love to tease you to the brink and keep you wanting more til Thanksgiving. love, NAME WITHHELD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice