Broke CB6000 hope Jailbird will be the last device I ever buy

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Guy Incognito, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Guy Incognito

Guy Incognito New member

London
    Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    Hello Fellow Perverts,

I have been curious about chastity and have owned a CB6000 for a while (only wearing it for a day or two here and there) but have recently took the plunge and went 24/7 (or attempted to for about two weeks). During play when my Mistress removed the device and one of the white pins broke off the back piece that goes through the ring.

I would like to order a mature metal jailbird and have it be the last device I ever buy. I have the sizing rings and have took a couple of sets measurements on different days (I'm taking multiple measurements just to be sure I get the size perfect first time).

I had a few difficulties in my brief chastity experiment and would like to ensure that they never happen again.

Rear ring size. I think initially I was using the wrong size rear ring. My penis would slip out of the cage in the bath and at night my erection would force the cage to the end of my penis and stretch my scrotum out so that it was like i had a full erection with a cage on the end of it. And very stretched balls. I adjusted the ring size one down and then I found the cage VERY uncomfortable. Admittedly I did have issues changing the size and got hard mid way through the process and bruised myself before I locked it back up. My scrotum got stretched a lot (I understand some is normal but if it 'burns' i think it may be a bit much) and some people suggested lubricating it, which I did with some moisturiser but was still very raw.

Should the ring be so tight that it is painful when I get hard or just uncomfortable. I think the smaller size would be too small to get hard in but would 'choke' my penis if I get hard? I think perhaps the CB6000 just has too little variation in ring size maybe?

I also was told on twitter that I should wait before ordering a custom device until I was more used to chastity. Is there any truth to this or just one persons opinion.

Given what I just said does anyone have any suggestions on gap. If it's not a factor I'll just go for the recommended 3/8"

As a final question I'm just wondering what (assuming the device is sized perfectly) happens if you try and become errect. Does it go on the end as I described? Does it 'choke' the cock so you cant get hard? Does it prevent you from getting due to the shape? I just want to know what should happen in ideal circumstances?

I'd really appreciate some feedback as there isn't much guidance out there and your experience is vital to me finding the most comfortable way to be sexually frustrated and denied.

2. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    Not sure you are going to get many responding to your questions with "Hello Fellow Perverts"

Good luck.

3. Guy Incognito

Guy Incognito New member

London
    Local Time:
    I meant that affectionately... Sorry if it offends!

4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    The base ring should be 'snug', but not so tight as to cut off circulation. If your balls turn purple and go numb, it's too tight!

If the cage is sized right, it will just prevent an erection from growing. You'll still get 'stiff', but not extended. Imagine your flaccid penis, but hard like it's erect. It's actually a pleasant feeling.

You can go custom at any time, there's no rulebook for chastity. Everybody charts his own course. If you want steel now, why not?

Reltsihw likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice