Belts for sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Jayge, Sep 13, 2013.

1. chastity_JD

chastity_JD New member

Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    What do you have in a 36 waist and what are your prices?

2. T-C

T-C New member

Local Time:
    Do you have anything in a 36-38" waist?

3. Jayge

Jayge Long term member

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    I have Neosteels and Jones in larger sizes... Prices start at UK£395 + shipping

4. GeorgeFromGreece

GeorgeFromGreece New member

Greece - Crete
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Hi

I am looking for a chastity belt to buy.

My belt size is 40,55 inches to 42,12 inches (103cm to 107cm)

Do you have something to recommend?

Thank you in advance.

George

5. Maitresse Renee

Maitresse Renee New member

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    Everyone,

Don't waste your time with this thread or think you'll be able to find the belt of your dreams gently used from participating in it. As you can see above I've asked 3 TIMES POLITELY in this thread as well as twice by email to the original poster for a direct contact email to make a purchase and have not gotten a response .....This "Catalog" of belts is a joke and not real. If it was there would be happy customers commenting in this thread right?

Don't waste your time typing....

Cheers,
    Maitresse Renee

6. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:

Uhhhmmmm.... I own a belt from Jayge and I've seen the collection. Please ignore Maitresse Renee and keep talking to Jayge. His belts ARE real.

7. scob89

scob89 Bandit

Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    His belts may be real, but he doesn't seem to want to sell any of them. Otherwise as said there would be people that have bought them in this thread. I've put off asking to buy one he has listed because it seems to fake and there have been a few request for more info completely ignored by the OP. I'd rather deal with a real person selling real items.

8. Jayge

Jayge Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi George, I have a Jones and a Neosteel that size, but I would need a more accurate measurement for your waist, belts are not adjustable.

As for the complainers, I offer the belts and would expect you to at least offer details of your needs and measurements, not to mention at least look for yourselves on line as to designs, types etc!
    The collection is around 150 belts, so it would not be practical to get out all that people enquire about and take pics of them, there are not enough hours in the day! Once we have established a serious level I can supply specific pics,. bit certainly not for casual enquiries!!!
    I am not a source of cheap belts, just a source of used belts; please remember that!

9. bryan wheeler

bryan wheeler New member

Owner
    East of england
    Local Time:
    Hi I am interested in finding a tollyboy or neosteel size 32" waist, unfortunately I have limited finances would you offer a payment plan say to receive the keys?

10. Jayge

Jayge Long term member

Local Time:
    I have several Tollyboys that size... I am sure payments can be arranged, while I hold the keys

11. bryan wheeler

bryan wheeler New member

Owner
    East of england
    Local Time:
    Ok how do we go forward I would like to proceed, also are the total belts ie no chains?

12. Jayge

Jayge Long term member

Local Time:
    I also have Neosteel total types as well, with full back, with a rear 'eye'. We need to talk more and see about a visit...

13. bryan wheeler

bryan wheeler New member

Owner
    East of england
    Local Time:
    I'd like that, do you want to discuss here of contact privately?

14. buckey

buckey Member

Local Time:
    Which brand and model? Thanks

15. Jayge

Jayge Long term member

Local Time:
    Neosteel Standard and Total, Mysteel...

16. PrincessChls

PrincessChls Member

Local Time:
    I'm a 35 waist 7 1/2 cut W/big balls?. Anything belts in my size?

17. Jayge

Jayge Long term member

Local Time:
    I have Neosteels, Mysteel and Jones your size

18. pipers100

pipers100 New member

Central Scotland
    Local Time:
    Is there anywhere we could see pictures of the belts at all?

19. scob89

scob89 Bandit

Local Time:
    Refer to posts 33 and 58,no pictures, also refer to post number 55. He is not interested in selling any belts.

20. Maitresse Renee

Maitresse Renee New member

Local Time:
    TO RECAP THE INQUIRES I MADE AND NO RESPONSE SO THAT NO ONE ELSE WASTES THEIR TIME-

POST # 33
    Evening,
    That is some collection you have there! I actually contacted you about 2 years ago inquirng about making a purchase but did not hear back... might have been an old email.
    I'd like to get a contact email if you can.
    I wish I could give you the exact belts I am interested in but your list is somewhat hard to differentiate between them all.
    Might I provide some criteria and you let me know if you have anything that fits-
    I'm particularly interested in Latowski, Mysteel and NeoSteel products first but Access Denied and Jones will also do the trick.
    The Mysteel untouchable is what I am most interested in but I don't see it on your list. I know that Jones made a similar model years ago as well.
    I'd prefer a wire cable rear rather than a hole as matching the measurement with that will be very difficult.
    The waist size is 38-42. I know that is a range but the slave it will be going on will be going on a diet if need be to make it fit LOL.
    Do let me know if you have anything that may work.
    Thanks!
    Maitresse Renee

POST #50
    Is there a contact phone number or email we can use to get in touch with you? This thread is not a good way to actually make a purchase it seems to be a lot of questions but not a lot of sales....
    Feel free to contact me directly as I'd like to make a purchase.
    I am sending you a private message with my direct contact info.
    Best,
    Maitresse Renee

EMAIL SENT NOV 6TH
    Evening,
    I wanted to speak with you about making a belt purchase but the thread is a rather jumbled way of contacting you. Can you shoot me an email or send me yours.
    xxxxxxxx@maitresserenee.com
    Thanks in advance.
    Maitresse Renee

POST #55
    Everyone,
    Don't waste your time with this thread or think you'll be able to find the belt of your dreams gently used from participating in it. As you can see above I've asked 3 TIMES POLITELY in this thread as well as twice by email to the original poster for a direct contact email to make a purchase and have not gotten a response .....This "Catalog" of belts is a joke and not real. If it was there would be happy customers commenting in this thread right?
    Don't waste your time typing....
    Cheers,
    Maitresse Renee

So yeah... this thread is BS. I wrote twice in the thread and once by email and there has not been ONE response from him. The only response about payment or terms has been-

"I have several Tollyboys that size... I am sure payments can be arranged, while I hold the keys"

Yeah sounds like someones fantasy, I'll hold the keys while you work off your payment to me in chastity. Uh-huh suuure.....

A quick look at my profile or search of my name should help anyone to realize I'm the real deal and I was the only one on the thread asking for contact info and a sincere email besides a quick " Do you have XX size" questions. I think reading the post I would have been responded to had this for sale post been real.

There claims to be one person who has purchased a belt from him and if you did indeed purchase one GREAT! I don't see anyone else chiming in and a search of his collection shows no other posts on any forums about ANYONE purchasing one.

Sorry if I 'm being harsh... I value my time, you wasted it by not responding and now after reading the comment about needing to actually read your list because you can't go through all you have ticks me off because I gave a certain criteria and asked about how making a purchase... everything your complaining about.

So yeah.... I don't believe this post or sale is real.

Don't waste your time typing.
    Maitresse Renee

scob89 and pipers100 like this.
  21. Jayge

Jayge Long term member

Local Time:
    Maybe if you had been more polite we would have achieved more, I cannot abide rudeness or abruptness

bondageNmore likes this.
  22. Jayge

Jayge Long term member

Local Time:
    Pictures of individual belts are available on request, but as the collection numbers over 100 belts I cannot photograph them all!

23. scob89

scob89 Bandit

Local Time:
    The first post in this thread says only 30 or so belts are for sale, later on 150 belts in the collection, now it's over 100 belts in collection. If a seller can't keep track of how many belts they have, that alone should scare anyone away from buying one.

If only 30 belts are for sale why would it matter how many are in the whole collection?

There have been request for pics and the only response is to look on the net or that there are too many to take a picture of.

With 3 honest inquiries gone unanswered and ignored. I wouldn't be too happy either.

As it was said above, Don't waste your time typing.

24. Jayge

Jayge Long term member

Local Time:
    I never said I was selling my whole collection, you will note I am not selling Neosteel Masterpieces or Concepts, Goethals or Carraras or any of my Latowskis, so do not jump to (incorrect) conclusions! I do have more things to do in life other than taking pictures of belts that are adequately shown on the internet, and certainly not for time-wasters! I am also not a supplier of cut-price belts. I buy them at a fair price so expect to sell them for the same, when I decide to!

25. scob89

scob89 Bandit

Local Time:
    LOL

Please go back and reread my last post before jumping to conclusions as well.

At no point did I say you where selling the whole colection.

I will ask again more detailed this time, If you are only selling 30 belts, whys does it matter if you have 150 or 100 plus in the entire collection. I would think only those 30 belts would come into play here.

Your prices that you have listed are good prices, I would definatly be interested in one, but prefer to buy one that is not made of air, or from a seller that actually wants to sell one. Thus I have not made an inquriy because as others have pointed out, it's a waste of time too.

If you look at a few threads here in the forsale section, 90% of the time there are pictures or people requesting pictures.

Take all or some the belts you have for sale, put them in one spot, take a picture of the whole pile and post it on here. Will only take 15 minutes at most to do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice