1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Jayge
Last Activity:
Jul 28, 2017 at 1:31 PM

Jayge

Jayge was last seen:
Jul 28, 2017 at 1:31 PM
    1. MasterAce91
      MasterAce91
      Hi, I'm looking for a latowski belt. Do you have one for sale? I'm a very interested individual.
    2. lola_latex
      lola_latex
      Hello. Nice to meet you. I'm hoping you can help with some Neosteel questions. I've been told you're the person to ask.
      Many thanks in advance.
      Lola x
    3. nuts69
      nuts69
      Jayge,

I have been looking for a Latowski belt for a few years and I don't have the means to travel to Germany. I am a 36-37" waist. Would you have a belt you would be willing to part with? I currently have a Carrera I wear regularly. Thanks.
    4. GT-CB6000
      GT-CB6000
      Hello looking for a full belt to fit male with about 33 inch waist. How much will shipping be to USA?
    5. submike
      submike
      Jayge, hoping to get a full belt! =)

Thanks,
      -Mike
    6. Rbrlover
      Rbrlover
      Hi jayge. I found your profile through locked men.net. Are all the boys you lock up in the UK? Would you have any belts for a 38waist?
    7. atrus96
      atrus96
      Hey jayge, we spoke many many years ago about me buying a belt off you. i am ready to make a purchase here in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Do you have anything in a waist 37-38". Really intrested in a neosteel, access denied, or tolly.
    8. Paoolo
      Paoolo
      Hi,
      I wrote you before about getting a secure full belt and am finally to the point of getting together the will power and cash to start chastity with the help of a device.
      I am looking for a really secure full belt for a 33-34 inch waist. Though I am new to this I am very serious about it. Do you have anything for sale right now thaty you would suggest?
      Thanks,
      Paolo
      1. Jayge
        Jayge
        I have Neosteel, MySteel, LockedInSteel and ChastitySteel that size
        Mar 3, 2014
    9. GeorgeFromGreece
      GeorgeFromGreece
      Hi
      I am looking for a chastity belt to buy.
      My belt size is 40,55 inches to 42,12 inches (103cm to 107cm)
      Do you have something to recommend?
      Thank you in advance.
      George
      1. Jayge
        Jayge
        nothing that waist size, sorry
        Mar 3, 2014
    10. dobi
      dobi
      Hi. I was wondering about your belts #29 and #69. They have a back shield? Tube size? Prizes? Thanks
      1. Jayge
        Jayge
        #69 is sold, #29 has a rear shield and has a tube 1.5" diameter, 3.5" long
        Mar 3, 2014
    11. duuqy
      duuqy
      Hi, Jayge. i am looking for a full belt 29" Neosteel or Mysteel. Do you have any available for sale.
      1. Jayge
        Jayge
        I have several Neosteel belts that size
        Mar 3, 2014
    12. Jasmine88
      Jasmine88
      Hi. Do you have anything in a 30 inch waist?
      1. Jayge
        Jayge
        Tollyboys, Neosteels, MySteel and Chastitysteel that size
        Mar 3, 2014
  • About

Chastity Devices:
    Latowski, Goethals, Carrara, Jones, Tollyboy, Neosteel, Access Denied....