Moving towards control and power exchange ...through chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by valesk25, Nov 20, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    Hi Valesk here - just thought I'd introduce myself and my journey including that of my Mistress.

So, been seeing Mistress for some years - very trusting relationship has developed. Over that past 2 years Mistress has slowly been building more control over me - via chastity and ball lock devices. Her plan is to have me in more permanent chastity over time - thinking of a mature metal device. The ball lock can use an ordinary padlock or combi lock - this is left on when I leave Mistress and for her, and only her to release me when it suits her.

Also, just to ensure that I really am going to behave, Mistress has taken some rather unflattering pictures of me - ones that I wouldn't want anyone else to see. We call this the 'insurance' policy to ensure agreement to whatever Mistress wants - this might include, attending to Mistress personal needs, buying fetish clothes or having to answer the phone/texts within a certain short timescale. All of the above is written into a slave contract.....mine is up for renewal in Feb 14.

This is kind of the start of our jouney - Mistress may add to this blog as time goes on. She says she will enjoy it .....I might not -truth is, my options are limited - I couldn't face the insurance policy being invoked.

Usul and Mistress Jules like this.
  2. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    Wecome, just sit back and enjoy the ride. Oh and remember, you asked for it! :)

Usul likes this.
  3. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    So, earlier today I got a text from Mistress "requesting" that I visit her. Well, I had no option but to visit (given her control over me....piccys/insurance).

Hadn't seen Mistress in over 2 and a bit weeks - so, Mistress was eager to have me chained down and confessing all my naughty thoughts to her.

Within minutes of being bound, Mistress decided to put me in my ball shackle/weight on. It can be locked with a small padlock - but, to keep control of me when not in her presence, Mistress prefers to use a sturdy combination/digital lock - that way, my ball shackle can only be unlocked when she decides to text me the number - sometimes hours after leaving her premises.
    Today, I also failed to take other pieces of kit that Mistress likes to taunt me with - including a kalis teeth bracelet with scrotal ring and my nipple clamps - after some heavy nipple play and a stern telling off Mistress has decreed that all toys are to be brought to her for HER to decide whether they get used or not. I have been warned - please no more pictures Mistress -I will behave in future.

Towards the end of the session, Mistress decided to try and unlock the ball shackle - unfortunately the numbers didn't seem to work - I have therefore come home with ball lock on .......will need to either cut lock off or fiddle with numbers - could be a long night with heavy ball sac.
    Mistress has ordered me to write an account of today - she is likely going to look at what I have written - if not accurate I will be punished. Mistress is also considering changing our contract and my terms of slavery - in her favour of course. I remain fully controlled by Mistress - she owns me!

Usul likes this.
  4. Blondieanna

Blondieanna Member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    :rolleyes:MISTRESS has popped in to check that u have shared ur visit with others, like an obedient subbi that u are ? ( sometimes) but dont get too sure of urself as u still have a long way to go too being the kind of slave that that I would reguard as up to scratch . And as for not bringing necessary items- just down right lazy and just tryin it .Well today uve learned a vaulable lesson. " DO AS IS REQUIRED OF you" and have fun tryin to get the padlock off !!! lol. Contract Review is due very soon so I suggest u try a lot harder in future .

Usul and Victor38 like this.
  5. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    yes Mistress.....

Usul and Victor38 like this.
  6. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    Highly recommend mature metal. I wanted long term so badly when my wife and I first tried chastity, but it wasn't possible, hygienically speaking, until I got my jail bird. Use care in measuring. If it fits right you can pretty much forget about it and go about your day. In any case I have had it on so long I would feel naked without it.

7. Blondieanna

Blondieanna Member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    On Friday evening I had some time too spare so I summond my subby to report too me at my place of residence and to make sure that the arrived a 8 o'clock , after a few feeble reasons as too why he wouldnt be able to arrive at 8 he knew that there was no point in trying to make it at a more convienent time for himself he stopped his feeble excuses and did what he was told " as he knows the concequences" decided to do the right thing by arriving at the time I had asked of him even if that meant that he had to abandondon any personal plans . When he arrived I couldnt help but remark on his previous visit when my combi lock that was used too secure his ball shackle would not unlock . What he was unaware of was that my plan was too keep in bondage overnight as I have done on many an occasion during our Mistress and subby relationship but there is never any warning as to when this will take place ." He definatley made sure that before he arrived he made a detour to pick up some of the other kit that he did not bring on his previous visit .......a very wise decision as I would have punished him like he has never experienced before if he had decided not too bother. I informed him that there would be a new contract drawn up in the New Year and to prepare himself for more changes because as time goes on the control I have on him will be a great deal more and that there are more insurance policies that will be put into place . Subby knows that "I OWN HIM AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE MY SLAVE"

8. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    Firstly, apologies to Mistress for not responding to her last comment - I was severely reprimanded on new years eve for not commenting on her mail ....I am owned by Mistress, completely and will always be her slave.

So, day before new years eve, I was summoned to see Mistress on new years eve - gagged and bound on Mistresses bed.

I was also put into the kali's teeth bracelet and ball shackle - Mistress kindly allowed me to go home without ball shackle on.

We again talked about the new year regime which is going to include some public space humiliation (having to wear bracelet and ball shackle ....put on in public toilets and give keys to Mistress) - plus, new contract t be signed in a few weeks denoting Mistress total control of me. I was about to discuss this with Mistress -she simply "shushed" me with a look of power plus a simple " we don't want to use the insurance policy do we".

So, it is with trepidation that I await the new year .....my destiny is totally within Mistress' hands and vivid imagination. Happy new year Goddess/Madam.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice