Looking for a necklace to store the key

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by LockedInWI, Oct 20, 2012.

1. LockedInWI

LockedInWI Member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    My keyholder said she would like an inconspicuous necklace she can wear and store the key inside. I've looked around online but am having a tough time finding anything that is relatively fashionable that would work for key storage.

Any suggestions?

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    Hi lockedinwi,
    Mistress Deborah hangs my key around her neck with some charms she says in all the time she has worn it nobody has ever asked what it's about they look but don't ask. So tell your mistress to stop worrying.

3. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    I would think that the key would be too big for most lockets, plus you'd have more of a chance of loosing it that way. I did have a beaded pouch necklace (kind of like these: http://www.silvermoonherbals.com/smh-amulets.html), but could only wear it for special occasions because it would easily get caught on something and break. I had to have it repaired more than once.

When we were playing, I used to like to wear mine on a long cord, so that it hung way down in my cleavage (with the second backup key always on my keyring). It was easy to take off, and it was also long enough that I could unlock him with it still on and not have everything in my face! I used satin rattail cord, suede and black leather, before opting for a slightly shorter chain. Beaded chains that you use for pull chains for lights work, or a nice beaded lanyard like you would use to hold a badge. If/when you do decide to go for silver or gold, get a box chain or something else that is strong enough and made to hold a heavier pendant. Some of the rope style chains are easily damaged by the key sliding along it.

I got some "Congratulations!" at our first party from friends in the know - it's kind of obvious when he answers the door in a collar and I'm wearing a key... although, one friend did ask what the key went to since the collar wasn't a locking one. ;-)

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    You told your friend, of course......or showed her/him?

5. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    It wasn't THAT kind of party. Actually, I told them that the lock was a bit further down, and gestured. ;-) There was more detailed discussion with at least one of them later.

That was five or six years ago, and he was in a CB-3000. At play parties, sometimes I'd have him show people, especially curious Dommes & couples, how to take it off and put it back on. I also volunteered him to be one of the bottoms for a friend who taught violet wand play, and he was nude except for the chastity during the demo. I am a careful exhibitionist, and I do love showing my boys off, including arranging things like that.

Joroincharge likes this.
  6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    hehehe...

7. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    Have you considered an anklet? Novica has a wonderful collection of bracelets and anklets made from artists all over the world. My Mistress requested an anklet for wearing her key and Novica had the best collection that I could find....

8. LockedInWI

LockedInWI Member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    Never heard of that site before, but I just took a look at it seems that they have quite a selection of jewelry. Looks like a good possibility for a pendant necklace. When I get more time I'll take a more thorough look and see. Good recommendation!

9. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    I have a delivery date of 5/22 for an anklet that I ordered. It is coming from India. Novica provides information about the artists who craft their jewelry and their site can be searched by artist as well as being searchable by other fields (ie. gemstone, size, collection, color price...). They seem to be favorably reviewed by customers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice