It´s all about love.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MissMira, Feb 18, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. MissMira

MissMira Active member

Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    - Perspective from the Miss/keyholder/girldfriend.

How can i ever explaine my real feeling of male chastity. I simply can´t, this is so mindblowing, but enyhow i need to tell my slave that he means the world to me:

The ideer first came to my head, simply to please you, i have know this part of you when we first met.
    Not chastity but you eager to be dominated. The years has gone by, and i was afraid to take the step. often i have fantasized to dominat you. But what if i seems silly? how to start and how to end? and as a nice girl, will i even turn you on, or just be a disappointment of you true fantazy?
    thank you so much for not pushing me, for something i was not ready to do.

We might be hard working people, and loving parents.
    But if we not deserve to have fun and enjoy each other, then who would? We have ben through up´s and downs, and ouer lives together has been like a rollercoaster that some times has gone to fast. in a shot time we have have makes such a huge chances of our different life thats im amazde we still holding by.
    You have ben given me so long leash and im very grateful for that. I know its not easy living with my temper, but you hold my hand and stay put. thanks darling.

Its have been 8 days since you was locked in chastity and you holding out, i have tease you, fucked you, spank you and make you do things, you normally never do. and what a thrill.
    I love the way you makes me feel, you desire for me makes me feel like the most beautiful women in the world.
    This is such a big journey in our sexuality, and im loving the feeling of the closness of our relationship.
    Feel I become to learn you better every day, and u person deep below.

We might not living whit chastity rest of our lift but i belive we have found something very valuable in our relationship, and new openness to our sexuality and space to play, together.

But in the end of the day, its not about dominating, keep you away from orgasm, take you libido, spank you, or tease you, its all about love. Love to our lifes together, love to our sexlife and love to my own person.
    but most of all. Love to you!

Love you so deeply missmiras bitch, lover and boyfriend.

together we step into a new world.

keep hanging baby u orgasm is about to come.

(sorry to all, just needed to share)

Miss Miras bitch likes this.
  2. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    Wow... I'm amazed by your words love, completely in love and blushing after i read your post. You åre sø fantastic, i hope you know that, and what i do, i do for you.

Kisses your chaste and boyfriend.

MissMira likes this.
  3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    MissMira and Miss Miras bitch this is beautiful you too! Myself and Mistress Deborah would not be without it when we play and when we dont forget hipply love and new age love - the love of your partner and being able to share chastity with them is mind blowing - Enjoy your journey slave phil

4. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    That was wonderful :)

5. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Amazing words and ones that inspire me to take another step towards handing a key to my dear wife who knows many of my fantasies but only talks about them..perhaps she needs a bit of courage too in making the move.
    Am very happy for you both.

6. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:39 AM
  7. Nikki

Nikki Member

Local Time:
    I so agree it is all about love . When John asked me to put him on chastity it took me a day or so to realise what a brave step this was for him . My reaction could have been one of rejection and scorn but he trusted me .
    Any girls out there who are asked to be a keyholder , just do it ! It brings you closer together . Yes it may seem too kinky at first . When we go out at the weekends as four young couples yes I know that John will be the only one in captivity in the bar , probably in the whole town ! Probably later all the couples will be making love and I usually whisper this in his ear and tell him that he is just going to do what I want ! We are both so excited by the concept Nd practice . He tells me it gets so tight in his cb600s but worships me so much that he wants me and only me to decide what happens .
    He is such a gentle lover and I think it is probably of most men into chastity a thoughtful and intelligent person . It's lovely to have somewhere to share our secret ! And to know we are not alone . So girls long afternoons ofslow lovemaking
    And a better lover , then take that key , try it you will love it . I'd like the extra kink of being a virtual keyholder now that I am more comfortable . I know it would increase johns frustration tenfold if he knew he was tightly held while now and then I released someone else . So I am going to look into that . More frustration for him means more excitement for both of us and bringing us even closer together , Nikki

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice