Deciding on a jailbird.

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by tcurious343, Oct 6, 2012.

1. tcurious343

tcurious343 Member

Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    I've been experimenting with self locking for a couple months. However I can't seem to get the cb-6000s to fit while being secure, I can always pull out the back. Since I self lock there is no downside to cheating. I've read that the some men can pull out of the jailbird but then cannot get the ring off their balls, and cannot reinsert.

So the questions arise. How effective is the anti pull out pin for the jailbird, and can anyone realistically live with the pin 24/7? Is there any way to make the device more secure without a piercing? I know that no device can truly be 100% secure, but any tips on maximizing security would be great.

Any info would be appreciated, Thanks!

2. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    Sorry you haven't heard from anyone yet on your question about the JB pins. I opted not to go with them since I heard they are really not used for long term wear. What I did which for me is quite effective in making pull out pretty much impossible was to get myself down the the smallest base ring possible without any pain and then I sent it back to MM and had them attach a second base ring. Even all soaped up in the shower and flacid I can't pull myself out. Best of luck.

Freedom2play likes this.
  3. tcurious343

tcurious343 Member

Local Time:
    That sounds like the best course of action, I think I'll start with the single base ring and see how it goes then upgrade to the double base ring if needed. Thanks for the info.

4. farlo

farlo Now in steel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    I opted for them ( IMG_0909.JPG not the spiky ones you will notice!!), but with a Queen's Keep from the same company. I can guarantee that they do what they say. They came in three sizes.

14mm
    11mm
    and small.

I am wearing that right now and have been for the last 27 days, so I can't measure it. 8mm, I guess following the above pattern. The cage itself is about 3mm, so subtract that for the length that sticks penis-side.

Can't say yet how the medium and large impact comfort, but the small is hardly noticeable in terms of additional pain. It does prevent extra wiggle-room, and pull out is really not an option. I've tried, and tried pretty hard.

PS. We opted for the security screw/lock whatever it is called. I wouldn't bother with that again. It is a threaded screw with a unique head pattern. I used it on an initial overnight trial and it look a significant amount of time to get then thing unscrewed. I know stainless is tough, but if we had stripped the head on that puppy we would be looking at a third party to get the cage off. NOT MY IDEA OF FUN, that. A small padlock will still pass though, and that is the current state of affairs. She has the keys, but I know I can pick/drill the lock should I need to.

Already decided that after next release and subsequent lock-up we'll make use of that thread with a small, matching bolt with a standardized head.

Hope that helps!

~farlo

5. tcurious343

tcurious343 Member

Local Time:
    All good information, I hope to place my order soon. Thanks for all the info. Hopefully soon, i'll find out what its like not to be able to cum for a week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice