Our weekend; Our new life <3

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by rebecca.Doll13, Oct 1, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. rebecca.Doll13

rebecca.Doll13 rebecca Doll

Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    Foreword

My loving Goddess, Lady Jessi arrived on Friday (9/14) to officially begin our 'new life' together. It was special because Saturday was an anniversary for us. *d'awww* We met each other with the knowledge we were both into bdsm and over time we have learned to what extent. I shared my most cherished desires and feelings with her and she has accepted me lovingly without Ø judgment whatsoever. I'd say we have delved into every popular kink out there and have experimented or are curious about everything else with a few hard limits.

I'm not really sure how everything progressed so quickly leading up to her visit on Friday. We had been discussing various topics and I suppose we danced around the concept of taking them to another level. [Short back story- I have always adored women beyond finding them attractive; Femininity in general and everything to do with it- shopping, makeup, hair, purses, dresses, heels and all the exclusive things they do and share with each other. You might say there has always been a bit of jealousy that I couldn't partake in such activities. I've always had more girl friends than guys, in part because most men are cocky, arrogant and immature especially when it comes to women. I've always respected, admired and adored the feminine ideal and just love being around women in general. I guess you might say I feel like one of the girls because of my mindset towards them.] And I've always had an interest in feminization, sissification, more recently chastity and female led relationships. I've shared this with Lady Jessi and we've casually discussed it. Last week it seemed to have become a more serious conversation, one trending toward a lifestyle involving these topics. And Friday it began...

Chapter 1: Key Holder & The Chaste

I was instructed to be dressed in specific feminine attire upon Lady Jessi's arrival to include my cute new, short blonde bob cut from Gothic Lolita. :) She provided me with a list of items to purchase days prior and told me I would be preparing her dinner. Of course the other big stipulation... I was to be locked in chastity and hand the key over to her immediately. As a good submissive would be, I was ready when she arrived. We shared a passionate embrace and long, slow kisses. With key in hand, I reached for hers and placed it inside her palm wrapping her fingers around it and whispered to her, "This belongs to you now." I seriously meant it. This is not a game to me. While there is essentially a 24/7 foreplay element to it :p ..I've desired this for a long time and as documented above you can probably guess I've never had an issue regarding my treatment of women. I desire to submit to one, in every way. My key, now Her key, is symbolic of her power over and love for me and any road she wishes to lead me down.

I was instructed to have a glass of wine waiting on her as she arrived. I believe she was impressed with my attentiveness and was very pleased. She complimented me on my appearance as she settled in. She quickly whisked away to the bedroom where I helped her adorn her attire for the evening. I assisted her into a glorious, tightly laced corset (http://i.imgur.com/WR2mE.jpg). Looking amazing, feminine and oh so dominant she ordered me to the kitchen where I began preparing dinner. The menu consisted of herb chicken over mixed greens, almonds, and mandarin oranges. We gabbed away the evening like two girlfriends then sat for a splendid dinner. After dinner I tidied up and was promptly ordered to change and wait for her in the bedroom. I got all dolled up and out of my work attire and eagerly awaited her arrival.

The next four hours were spent engaged in all types of kinky fuckery. Lady Jessi does not wish for me to disclose all of the fun details… However, both Friday & Saturday were spent with me, en femme, bound, anally penetrated and objectified for her pleasure. My tongue was thoroughly used and put to the test. She rode me for a good two hours or more each night with strict orders I was not to orgasm until she so desired. She graciously allowed me an orgasm after all the wonderful teasing and denial of the weekend.
    -----

We shared a wonderful impromptu weekend together last weekend. She again graciously allowed me a release then as well after she was thoroughly satisfied. It’s now been a week and a day- the longest I’ve ever gone without a release in 10-15+ years. I put my faith in what she said & her commitment to me- “I’ll always take care of you.” <3 Her

2. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    That was wonderful to read ...
    I so glad things are going well for you both!
    You both sound as though you are meant to be.
    And if beautiful Jessi would one day share some details, I for one will have my ears pricked and ready lol !!

3. rebecca.Doll13

Local Time:
    Thank you sooo much Mistress Deborah! It was a pleasure to write about our time together. I was instructed to have it completed some time ago however various things kept me from doing so in a timely manner. You'll be happy to know I was punished accordingly. Things are going incredibly well for us and I truly believe we were meant to find each other. :) I'm sure Lady Jessi would be happy to share some of the details with you, privately perhaps. I'm sure there are many more weekends like that one in our future. Have a wonderful day!

Lady.Jessi13 likes this.
  4. Lady.Jessi13

Lady.Jessi13 Member

Local Time:
    J'adore, bebe <3

5. rebecca.Doll13

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice