CB-6000SS (Super Short?)

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by triefnasse, Sep 25, 2012.

1. triefnasse

triefnasse New member

Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    Hello all,

First post. Still currently experimenting with my first device, the CB-6000s, and enjoying myself. I have found several other CB6k users in the same situation I am in and that is being a grower. I'm reasonably happy with the device, but could essentially make due with a device where the cage length is shortened to the point of basically removing the length of "tube" between the plate and the "tip" area.

Does anyone have any insight into whether or not the Millers are considering or have ever considered manufacturing a SS model tube for their series?

Cheers.

2. triefnasse

triefnasse New member

Local Time:
    I have the exact same issue. It's a lot of length I'm not used to have and it ends up tugging a lot more than is necessary for me anatomically and being able to conceal the device even better would be a wonderful benefit.

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    I have heard of subs removing that section of the cage and reglueing it. How successful it was, I have no idea.

4. triefnasse

triefnasse New member

Local Time:
    I've seen a few mentions of this as well. I'd honestly much rather purchase an appropriate cage from the manufacturer rather than getting a second one and most likely butchering it though.

That all depends on whether or not they plan to offer one officially. :)

5. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    There has been talked about before. I really think a 6000ss would sell. But for me it would have to be abit wider. When I ware my s I would retract up and would get kind of stuck in the neck area. Because as I retract that skin has to go somewhere and I get a bit wider.

6. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    Has to be wider for me as well. When I wear a CB6000(s), my penis always get wounded at the entry point of the CB. While the CB3000 and CB2000 do not have this problem for me. Clearly, my penis somewhat 'bigger' in diameter than the CB6000(s) allows.

7. julias

julias Casual self locker, online supervision would help!

prof/technical
    London area
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    I have the very same problem when in a CB6000, has never been any good for more than 3-4 days at a time without skin tear. Never had the 2/3000, so I can't compare. Have though about the Curve, but believe that the tube diameter is the same as the CB6000, which is of no benefit.

8. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    The CB3000 is just a bit bigger in diameter (about 1 or 2mm, but it DOES make a difference for me) and the CB2000 is a lot more bigger in diameter (didn't measure it, but I think about 4 - 5mm)

9. tad

tad New member

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    I too would be interested in a CB6000ss though I wouldn't want the girth size of it increased. My current 's' has a lot of space left at the tip even if I use the smallest ring and no spacer at all -- though the second smallest ring is more comfortable.

The current size works okay but it is hard to pee without having to clean up the inside of the cage afterwards.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice