MM Queens Keep For Sale - SOLD

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by 9397, Jul 20, 2012.

1. 9397

9397 Member

Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    SOLD! Thanks for looking!

Hi,

I am offering this up for sale because I need a different fit. I have already ordered another Queen's Keep from MM, so I would like to sell this to help pay for the new one.

The size specifications are as follows:
    Oval Base ring - 1 3/4in

Cage diameter - 1 1/8 in
    Cage Length - 1 3/4 in
    Master Lock not provided

Base price for a Queen's Keep is $330. I will sell this one for $250 shipped.

2. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Great for a short dick guy , it should sell quick , i told a member that was looking for a cb6000s about ur post , love mm devices , i to am on my second qk , same thing needed diff size .

3. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Oh sorry did not want to ruin his sale , what i ment by short dick guy is every man can fit in a smaller cage than he thinks . Thats why im on my second one .hope this helps

4. greenwilly22

greenwilly22 New member

Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    I would like to purchase it. PM me your info.

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Many look at that size as too small for them, when the fact is its not. The idea is to have it as short as possible and as narrow as comfortable when flacid so that when you get excited your cock fills the width and therefore cannot pull it out away from your body. Therefore eliminating getting hard which pulls the entire cage forward. If it is measured correctly it wont do that. Pay close attention to measureing and dont say...oh thats too little, maybe I should add an extra inch.

My sissy rachel is in a Mature Metal jailbird, she is 6 inches even when flacid. We measured her using the sock method and a couple days of working with her ordered the jailbird which is 1 1/2 inches long and 1 1/8 in diameter. It is perfect.
    So, dont think if you have a nice sized cock you cant fit into a small steel device. They are designed to be small for a reason.
    Youre not supposed to be able to get hard in them! And....thats what makes them the most comfortable chastity devices on the market, just sayin.

Mistress Michelle

6. farlo

farlo Now in steel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    Mistress Michelle,

you are, as far as I am aware, pretty accurate with what you say. We can all fit into something smaller than what we would like to admit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice