Neosteel....Arch or shield?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by easternsub, Aug 22, 2012.

1. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    Looking for opinions from those that have worn both (Gweny?).

Questions:

1. I'm curious about the difference between the two in the area of the "perineum" or just behind the testicles and before the anus. On one hand, I like that the Arch seems to hug the body from front to back. But I worry about the curve of the tube and penis movement (penis skin sticking to inside of tube and causing itching or discomfort). I like the thought of the shield penis tube since it just points straight down but then there seems to be "space" between the body and the end of the front shield in the perineum area. Also there is issue of more rubbing of the shield with sides of thighs.

2. Urine...the Arch seems to be best. It's all down to draining out of the holes. Whereas the shield penis tube has to drain and then it drips onto the bottom portion of the shield. The shield version seems like urinating would be harder to clean up and keep clean.

P.S. I don't plan on wearing the belt for really long times and would remove daily. I also won't be wearing it to work out or ride my bike.

Thanks!

2. cumirotta

cumirotta New member

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    Hi everyone! This is my first post on this forum.

Actually I'm also wondering same thing as easternsub.

I'm currently locked up in CB-6000S with KSD-G3. That combination works rather fine with me cause I'm quite small when flacid. I have absolutely no change to escape from my cb. However when horny enough I can move the cb6ks' cage up and down so that eventually I can cum. And that's absolutely no no for my keyholder and me. That's why we're going to buy something more reliable and secure, something like neosteel!

I think neosteel witch crotch shield looks just fantastic! The Arch however looks grotesque for me; the hanging on testicles etc.

Now I'm wondering which one of these would be more secure and reliable for me. The purpose is to wear the belt 24/7 for longer periods like months (of course cleaning once per week). The top priority is the belt's reliability to prevent me to cum regardless how hard I try it. With CB-6000S' I had the problem to slip out from the cage without ksd, so that is also one of my concerns. What kind of experience you guys have? Is the Arch still more secure than traditional crotch shield?

I have also problems to find out what's the difference between the male and she-male version of the belts.

Thanks!

3. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    With all due respect to cumirotta I'd like to keep any answers relevant to my original question...:)

4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

@easternsub...

sorry for answering only now ,i have been in the north with my bike for a few days alone in my "arch"!

on my bike trips i always use the "arch" ,my K/H would never ever let me do without my chastity belt in place and the key remains with her ..

for daily cleaning and hygiene ,there is nothing what a good shower can not do !

you are right ,with the T/V the pipe is strait and the "arch" the pipe curves around the body ..i wear both and love to change from time to time. both wear different ,can not say which one is BETTER ,it is just a matter of different ..you right the drainage is nice with the "arch " because it goes all the way back .if you had a P/A piercing only the "arch" could accommodate the ring ,as the pipe with the "arch" is longer..

movement is the "arch" ,well a bit vaseline helps allot but there i never experienced ant discomfort or problems..

get the "arch" first and later you still can add the other parts ,,remember ,the hip band is the same and is the most costly thing in any case'.

i like them both the T/V and the "arch" , it depends always in which mood am i what i am wearing..

also if you are concerned about the looks of the "arch" , the "Forced Feminizer" does a good job to cover the front !

check the pictures i posted!!

reg. GWENY

5. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    "Flat Front" Chastity belts with an inlaying penis tube behind the crotch tend to be less comfortable that the "Protruding Penis Tube" types because the tube forces the penis down between the legs. Peeing is possible only seated, like a woman. Flat-front belts have an advantage on clothing because the penis won't create a define bulge out of clothes.

I favour (and currently locked) in a T-3 Full Fledged steel waistband chastity belt of the "Protruding Penis Tube". My penis is therefore ergonomically encased in a very comfortable natural downwards position.

A flaccid penis encased in a "roomy" tube won't cause any discomfort, but as you walk, you will definitely feel either "naked" as your penis is bouncing all over like a bell against it's steel shield. At times it can be arousing as your penis head will be throbbing it's way down as it swells -- giving you this feeling of hands-free masturbation. No matter what, you'll definitely and always be "reminded" that your penis is permanently sucked in a "vagina" (tube).

If your penis tube has an integrated hollow urethral plug (like my belt) then motion is restricted, making it very comfortable (no bouncing whatsoever), And allowing me not only to urinate standing up, even fully erect.

A hard erection might cause pinching and discomfort as the a the tip of your penis head will stick out of the drilled pee-hole of the Penis Tube. If I screw the Urethral Plug on the Penis tube, a hard-on won't pinch at all and it's very comfortable -- but it's very arousing being dickfucked on every errection

6. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    I like the my-steel belt I have
    Took forever to get here but I like it

7. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    the question was,, neosteel......arch or shield .
    every neosteel belt has got a tube behind the shield and i can asure you there is nothing bouncing around ,there is not enough space in the tube ! walking running ,or what ever does not feel strange . the t/v belt the penis goes straight down were the "arch" is cuvered around the body .both options are nice , but i can not say which one is the better option ,they are just different . i swop from the "arch" to the t/v and back . the t/v is as comfortable as the "arch" , the tube is smaller and my P/A piercing will not fit in ,were the "arch" is bigger , longer and curved !
    reg. GWENY

8. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Gweny thanks for the comments.

One of the main areas I'm thinking of is the "perenium" area between the testicles and anus.

With the Arch it looks like this area fits flush to the body. And with a shield design it looks like there is space between the rear cable and the body? In other words the cable has to go down slightly to meet the bottom of the shield where it attaches?

I see pros and cons to both. With the Arch sitting down is probably easier and more comfortable. The Arch is probably cleaner after peeing is you only have to account for pee at the drain holes. The shield design probably hits your chair sometimes before you can sit full on your butt. Also the space between the penis tube and shield is probably harder to clean after peeing?

With the Arch I feel like measuring would have to be more accurate to get the design to work and be both secure and comfortable. With the shield I picture it not having to be as accurate so maybe the penis tube doesn't have to be AS firm against your pubic bone for security because the shield makes it harder to get to your penis.

Finally, if the rear cable/penis tube is basically against your body I would think the Arch is a little hard to clean after pooping. Having to get between the cable and your body to clean. Whereas on the shield version, if in fact you have a little space under the perenium it seems like maybe it would be easier to clean as you can start at the space and work your way to to the messy area? One variable is the possiblity that the Arch has a thicker rear cable vs. the Shield having a thinner one. There has been much confusion over this on the forums but maybe Gweny can clarify and comment on differences in cleanup from one design to the other?

I'm making many assumptions here as I've never worn or even seen a steel belt in person. This is just from researching and looking at pictures. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to respond on detail!

9. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    well,, i am there to help and i hope some questions are "WELL" answered !
    reg. GWENY

10. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    Hello all

I've got two questions for those who wear both shield and arch models:
    - which is easier for the keyholder to lock up job? I find that it is so difficult with my belt, especially putting the penis in the tube (my tube is tight) that I need to do it myself. Is the shield model better to this point of view? If the tube was larger, I think I could perhaps pull out my penis from the tube.
    - which is better for comfort when sitting?
    - which is better for security? I think that the fact that the tube is curved increases the security. Is that correct?

Thanks!

11. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    MistressL asked me to respond to your questions. There are three CBs i wear: the Lori's #5, Neosteel Masterpiece Crotchshield and Neosteel Arch.

12. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    Here it is not in the Quote box, sorry.

<<<- which is easier for the keyholder to lock up job?>>>
    My Wife MistressL has issues with Her hands. It is painful for Her to unlock any of my devices. The Neosteel snap lock is the easiest to unlock. If i will be in the belt over a couple days She secures a numbered metal cable seal and takes a pic with Her phone. Other times She has me put the Abus padlock on and She will lock it.

<<<I find that it is so difficult with my belt, especially putting the penis in the tube (my tube is tight) that I need to do it myself. Is the shield model better to this point of view? If the tube was larger, I think I could perhaps pull out my penis from the tube.>>>
    The Arch is the easiest for Her to lock back on me with my assistance. When wearing the Masterpeice crotchshield i must do it.
    i have to open my PA captive ring and remove the bead. Using a cut off nylon stocking i pull my penis into the tube. Then attach my PA ring over the bar at the bottom of the climate tube, then spread the ring and replace the bead. The rest is easy, except put on the Abus padlock. The belt's pin must have the hole straight up and down to allow the pin in the padlock to close the hasp.

<<<
    which is better for comfort when sitting?>>>
    The Arch is the best for sitting.

<<<which is better for security?>>>
    They are both very secure. The Arch is so close to the body you can't slip a finger under the open and pull the flaccid skinout. I've tried a million times. The Crotchshield with the tube and the PA bar is as close to 100% secure as you can get. Even without the PA ring the penis just can't be pulled out.

<<<I think that the fact that the tube is curved increases the security. Is that correct?>>>
    i don't think the curve has anything to do with security.

If fit properly the Neosteel is very secure and comfortable.
    Personally i prefer wearing the Arch.
    Hope this helps.
    dc{MsL}

13. eusebius

eusebius Member

Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    I have both, and they have their advantages and disadvantages. Personally I prefer the Arch for comfort (the large front shield tends to pinch skin sometimes in a painful fashion). Riding a bike is not a problem with it; but if you like skin-tight biking shorts, the waist belt is going to be pretty visible either way.

However, whichever you get, do get the climated versions. Otherwise draining urine is going to be a problem, since the top end of the tube will be a bit too airtight to let air in, and hence you'll have a tiny bit of urine (or water if you clean with a syringe every time) floating in the tube. Which will then drain out into your pants at some point... The climated versions have extra holes to ensure a proper airflow.

Between Ergo rear and the Sports (wire) rear, my preference is also for the straight wire. It takes a while to learn how to do proper #2 in it, but it's worth the comfort in the activities of everyday life - like sitting down on hard surfaces... ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice