My-Steel ERGOslim

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by vintti, Mar 27, 2012.

1. vintti

vintti Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    Hi there folks!

Yesterday was a happy day, I received my latest purchase, ERGOslim belt from My-Steel.

I thought to give the My-Steel people a second change after the total failure of my previous order, the UNtouchABLE, several years ago. A personal advice, do not waste your money on that. It looks like a great idea, but in practice it just doesn't work.

However, to my newest belt...
    So, I received it yesterday, and naturally I couldn't wait to try it on.

First feeling, slight disappointment, looks like I measured it a little bit too large. But too large is better than too small. You can see in the pictures that i had to drill fourth hole in the front shield to shorten the crotch section. With the fourth hole I managed to get the a reasonably good fit. Later, I will need to shorten the rear cable to get the front shield to a better fit, but that is a simple task.
    Also the waist belt was too big, but there was enough adjustment to get a tight fit.

Once I made those adjustments, I just locked the belt on and I've been wearing it "ever since", for about a day now. I've got to say that the belt fits better and flatter than my The Arch, although it doesn't look like it. Problem with the Arch is that your balls are so vulnerable, that you can't close your legs. This model slightly protects the balls. Also the penis tube is shorter, so it doesn't go so deeply between your legs making sitting more comfortable.

I've got to say that I'm quite pleased with this belt. I believe that once I get that rear cable shortened, this belt is going to fit like a glove. I could add some more pictures, once I get this thing off... There is also an attachable steel butt plug for entertainment...

Attached Files:

2. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:30 PM

3. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Nice belt. I don't see how there is much if any more ball protection than the Arch.

But I like the idea of a shorter penis tube. I'm looking at the Arch and am concerned about feeling the tube between my legs even when walking.

Anybody know if you can ask for a shorter penis tube on the Arch? If so are there any negatives? Such as having a longer rear cable with a more forward attachment point?

4. vintti

vintti Junior Member

Local Time:
    If you compare the attached pictures (My-steel-07.png and neosteel-01.png) you can see the difference.

The Arch sits way deeper (closer) than My-steel belt, causing balls to protude further front. When pants (briefs, trousers whatever..) meet the skin, it causes some discomfort. My-steel belt has this spacer, about 1 cm, between front shield and penis tube, leaving some space for the balls to "breath".

I had take the belt off to shorten the cable, after 2 days, due to some discomfort. In the new pictures you can see the shortened the rear cable (-5 cm !). I'm currently wearing the belt again and it fits way better than before. Might be, that I have to shorten the cable even more, but I'll let you know. For now, it feels like i could wear this for a while...

If I remember correctly, Neosteel asks for both flaccid and erect penis lengths when making an order. You could subtract couple centimeters from the erect penis length to get a shorter tube.

Attached Files:

5. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Interesting pics.

I see what you are talking about now. Although your Arch looks particular tight the body, moreso than other pics I've seen. Do you think yours was more tight than most?

The side shot of the MySteel penis tube really shows how it doesn't extend under the body much, which is what I've wondered if it's possible with the Arch. It still looks like it would stick out much further than the Arch though. How does the bulge in your pants compare?

How is urine drainage with the MySteel? It looks like it's more "open ended" and would just spill out and make more of a mess....lol.

Finally, how would you compare the padded belt to the all steel belt of the Arch?

Thanks!

6. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    <p>
    </p>
    <p> </p>
    <p> </p>
    <p> </p>
    <p><span style="font: small/normal arial; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; float: none; display: inline !important; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">the arch sits much more firm against the body ,which i like very much..once use to it the position of the balls is more towards the front.only the masterpiece hip belt has no profiles and you can get also hip belts from neosteel with silicon profiles..only i prefer to have no profiles at all..</span></p>
    <div style="font: small/normal arial; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">reg. GWENY</div>

7. vintti

vintti Junior Member

Local Time:
    My arch isn't really so tight it looks like in the pictures. The profile of The Arch is so much different that you can't really compare to My-steel belt.
    Funny thing, The Arch is more visible under jeans than My-steel, propably because of the longer tube. My-steel is almost totally invisible under basic jeans. I can't really compare The Arch because I haven't worn it for a while.

The are ten good sized holes at the end of the tube, which gives a reasonably good draining. The Arch is somewhat easier to clean but My-steel isn't really that bad. There is more parts in the belt, so there is more to clean, but the parts give you the adjustability I really appreciate.

Neosteels Masterpiece belt is the best invention ever. Silicone liner sounds better at the paper but once you've tried the steel belt you really know the difference. Silicone causes sweating under the belt that steel doesn't.

Attached Files:

Wendygirl likes this.
  8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=2940
    So exposed and perfectly presented. Gosh I do like the arch.

9. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Good info.

What kind of adjustability does the MySteel belt have? Is it for waist or crotch length or both?

Surprised the MySteel is less visible than the Arch. Looks like it would be the other way around. Can you explain?

Does the bottom of the shield on the Mysteel rub your legs?

In your picture of the Arch I notice the space between the waistband the your body. Was this an issue?

Thanks for all the feedback, it's very helpful!

P.S. Are you a Kimi fan?... :)

10. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    measured right and that is important.....,, the curve of the "arch" sits firm against the body and the balls are almost in the original position..there is than no gab between the body and the curve , it is suppose to be quite tide and not loose..i hope the pictures explain more ..[i love the "arch"!]
    reg. GWENY

Attached Files:

11. vintti

vintti Junior Member

Local Time:
    My-steel belt is adjustable on both, the waist and the crotch.
    More details here: http://www.my-steel....hp?kategorie=63
    The english on the site is not so good but you get the picture...

Can't really explain the visibility in any more detail. Shield rubs the legs a little, but that depends on how tight you have set the belt.

The gap was just propably from weird body position.

Update:

Yeah, forgot to mention that I'm currently on my third day in the belt and body seems to be getting used to the belt.

12. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    i@ vinttI,,sorry here is something terrible wrong !!!
    WHY ....i know the "arch" i had one of the first once ,i know the "arch" for 5 years and wear that belt daily..i accuse you of have ,for what ever reason tempered with that chastity belt.. at your pic ..the "arch" is not even closed and locked in ,on top the hip belt is not sitting in the right position ,otherwise there would be no gab..{so., it can not sit right!}
    i ask myself ..WHY are you posting pictures which are not right ??
    if everyone here compares my pictures with your picture than we all can see how wrong you are and try to put neosteel is question ...but WHY ???
    i love the "arch" and for me it is one of the better chastity belts !
    SORRY !!
    reg. GWENY

Attached Files:

13. vintti

vintti Junior Member

Local Time:
    Fucking gweny, shut the fuck up when you don't know what you are speaking of.
    Front section had to be lengthened to get a better fit.
    And that's all.

Unless anyone else than gweny has anything to say, this is the end of this thread.

E.Kever likes this.
  14. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    well, the truth hurts sometimes and tempering with the belt can lead to dissatisfaction and discomfort , if not done professional by the beltmaker, which he normally like to do almost free of charge .and in the end the belt is not "userfriendly" does not "fit" or here mentioned does not "conceal" and is too visual in throuthers ....... blame the beltmaker , for your alterations !! BUT.......i did not know that that language is tolerated here .! SORRY ..i am not use to that !!
    reg. GWENY
    P/S you can call me what ever you want ..i still remain...GWENY

15. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Gweny...your enthusiasm for the Arch is commendable but sometimes you overdo it.

Now continuing with this very helpful thread.

I LOVE the idea of having adjustability for the crotch area as this seems to be the most challenging measurement.

How much adjustment do you get in the crotch area?

How is communication and follow up with MySteel?

E.Kever likes this.
  16. rubberbound

rubberbound Chastity LOVER!

Local Time:
    Hi Vintti, Awesome thread, very informative!

I am in the final stages of deciding which belt to buy and at the moment the MySteel ERGOslim is at the top of the list.

Can somebody please tell me the difference between the between the ERGOslim with the TOTAL system and the COMFORT system?! I can't really work it out, i can just see the one has 1 padlock on the front and the other has 2...

I'd be grateful for your help,

Regards, RubberBound

17. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Hi Vintti,
    Still around? Still in the Eroslim? Very courious about your long term opinion as imn looking in to buuying the exact same belt.
    Are you able to sit in any position and on any Surface?
    Cheers,
    Anders

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice