Hello every one

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hercock, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    I am a married man and with my wife been using chastity to enhance our sexual experiences for the past three years, during this time I have been kept locked in a CB6000 24/7. Locked periods have lasted months with the usual release for cleaning and servicing, there has been short periods with the chastity belt removed and put away.
    My wife is not a natural dominant woman and has eased into the role of a key holder putting her own sexual pleasure before mine, taking it to the next level of really not caring about my needs.
    Her regime is simple I'm released when she want's me inside her and then locked up again, she has no interest in turning me into a sissy or house slave leaving little to no avenue for earning an orgasm.
    My orgasms are completely on her whim, which really works to keeping me turned on never knowing when my next orgasm will be.

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Welcome HerCock.. As it should be, her's and her's alone choice. Glad to hear it's working, well at least for her. I'm sure you will find some helpful information here, and be a valued member with your input.

Nice to meet you, Missy Tanya

3. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    Welcome , Hope you enjoy it here lots of lovely people to talk too

4. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    OK my wife has decided to replace the plastic CB6000 with a more secure metal cage, she is hoping the design of the metal cage will remove the regular release time for cleaning. Making sure the only release time will be for her fun and enjoyment.

5. leigh1953

leigh1953 New member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    it sounds like she has really gotten into the idea. Nice to meet you. I hope the metal one is all you hope for. I have been in mine steel CB3K for 16 days now. It doesn't seem to need any more cleaning then it would get in the shower or bath. I do swim at the pool 3-4 times a week as well and need to make sure it is dry afterward. also beware of saunas in a metal device, it will burn you.

6. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    Her inhabitations with dominating my orgasms have vanished, she instructed me to slip into the new chastity belt today. It was an interesting experience squeezing my balls through the smallest ring and slipping the metal cage on. The final act of locking was done by my wife, I stepped back so she could view her cock all secure in metal.

7. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    Congratulations, Hercock. Sounds like you're both having fun with your chastity. I used to have a plastic CB 6000 device. I upgraded to a steel cage, too. The plastic sleeve of the CB device required more cleaning (not enough ventilation!). Also, the idea that the plastic device could be broken and escaped from did not deliver the nervous thrill of being truly at the mercy of her key. Which metal device did you buy? We have the Queen's Keep from Mature Metal, and I've found it to be very comfortable for daily wear. Best of luck to you and Mrs. Hercock!

8. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Life will change for you, that's for sure.
    But i'm sure you will enjoy the ride.
    Best wishes

9. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    My wife bought the metal cage from, I would say is on the line like your profile pic. For a cheap cage we are happy with the quality considering the CB6000 was about three times more, which proved to have several week spots with the rings breaking twice.
    This cage should be very simple to keep clean and hercock without removal, now this is a new higher state of mind i find myself in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice