Question for people using prince albert (PA) cages.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by curious_cat, Apr 3, 2024.

1. curious_cat

curious_cat New member

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    I've been using chastity cages for over ten years. First one I used was the CB variety. It was a great length for my full flacid length. What I noticed shortly after getting that device was during the day my penis goes from regular flacid length to shrunken length, back and forth quite frequently. This caused chafing in the plastic, so I got the short version. This kept my penis to the shrunken length always, and so prevented chafing and movement.

Fast forward, and I've since worn metal bar cages for months on end successfully. No problems. The only thing I did notice is due to the skin folds created by my penis being forced into it's shortest flaccid length, I have to wash my penis every day or two by pulling it back and out of the tube (fully authorized - no hiding it), washing it well, and putting it back into the tube.

We'd like to upgrade the security of my device by getting my penis a PA along with a cage using the PA to prevent pull out. When the conversion to PA cage happens (it's a definite) I won't be able to pull my penis out of the tube for every day or other day washing. We also would really like for me to be able to wash it thoroughly enough not to have to remove the device, or for that to be very rarely.

My questions are:
    1. Do I order a PA cage with a length equal to my longest flaccid length? I'm guessing yes.
    2. If I get a tube that keeps my penis at full flaccid length, my penis will try to retract many times a day. Will this pulling pressure do any harm to the piercing or make it drift, etc?

Any experience I could gain here is greatly appreciated.

2. curious_cat

curious_cat New member

Local Time:
    I didn't see that you had a forum dedicated to piercings. Sorry about that! Can a mod please move this to the piercing forum? I figure it would be better than double posting.

3. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    You want it a quite bit shorter and a little wider than your normal length - you really don’t want to retract much in the cage else it will cause major issues. I use an old soft toothbrush for cleaning.

Iron78 likes this.
  4. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    You definitely don’t want the cage longer than your shrunk length. It will stress the piercing and be uncomfortable if it is longer and you’re shrinking. It’s also important to get the distance from the tip of the cage to the PA securing location correct or when you get harder it will push on the piercing stress it as well. All a balancing act of MM.

I like a foam tip swab for cleaning.

Peter Rabbit and Danny15 like this.
  5. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    You will still be able to pull the excess penis and skin back to clean. I just ordered a custom cage for my apa! I can’t wait!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice