Looking for a new metal cage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Innominate, Mar 12, 2024.

1. Innominate

Innominate Member

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    Good morning.

I’m locked daily and looking for suggestions on a metal cage. I’m currently using a cobra cage and like it a lot, but I keep seeing everyone suggesting metal cages over 3D printed for cleanliness purposes.

Any suggestions on one that can be worn everyday, but has enough material coverage to help prevent being able to feel sensation if I was to have a weak moment and want to enjoy myself during longer stretches of not being allowed to?

I appreciate you having a read and leaving a comment if you choose to do so.

2. fiveindenied3

fiveindenied3 New member

Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    Best cage I have ever owned is the mature metal Queen's keep. Secure, comfortable, and will keep you from being naughty. @mistressmaturemetal is a ton of help if you have questions. Good luck!

Innominate and Slutty Susan like this.
  3. Ben Exploring

Ben Exploring Member

Texas, USA
    Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    Going to a metal cage definitely made a difference for me in long term wear and comfort but not gone to a custom or high end one yet. As for one that provides enough coverage to avoid sensation will leave that others as I went from larger and more solid to smaller and more open.

Innominate likes this.
  4. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    A metal cage is hands down better for long term wear. That said everyone is different though. The perfect one for me might but a quarter inch too long or short for you. It took me a handful of $40 or $50 devices to find one I really like. I'd avoid anything with a hinged base for certain though is a lesson I wish learned early one.

Innominate likes this.
  5. Innominate

Innominate Member

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    I have heard to avoid hinged rings. I’m still trying to find a cage I can wear at night. I’m a grower and it causes some night issues. Most of the time I’m filling the cage, but sometimes not quite. I’ve tried some smaller cages, but they made it so I couldn’t even go to the bathroom. Maybe a wider, shorter cage would solve that issue. Thanks for commenting on the post.

6. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    I personally don't care for short nub type cages. Feels too squished in to be comfortable long term and peeing on my balls just feels gross. My cage is maybe a half inch shorter then my flaccid length, I'm a grower too. As far as sleeping through night the right size base ring to keep things snug and just pushing through it was key in my case.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice