Ever get whipped?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Inferior to women, Jun 8, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Short guy locked

Short guy locked Active member

Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    They hurt like hell

2. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Riding crop. It's very painful.

Attached Files:

Jail Bird likes this.
  3. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Thin cane I think

Attached Files:

Jail Bird likes this.
  4. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    My partner used to have a little leather flogger but she never used it on me besides I think it was more symbolic than a whip.

Occasionally she will use the paddle and I don't really like it because it really hurts, she hits pretty hard, but like a previous poster said, you want it before then when its happening you don't want it then you fantasize about it after. I wish my partner was more into restraining because I tend to run away fairly quickly I cant stand much pain, then again the few times I have been restrained while it hurt more its was somehow better and scary at the same time.

If she ever asks me if i want the paddle, the answer is usually no thanks though, of course its entirely up to her if she were to insist which she these days is not very often. When I get out of the shower I often fantasize that she is waiting for me slapping the bed with the paddle, then relieved at the same time she isn't lol.

Lately she hasn't been denying me much, I am locked during the week but I have been having an orgasm once per week. Of course when denied for longer periods you tend to yern for such things, Ive even been known to ask for a paddle, amongst other things. Denial does change the whole dynamic.

5. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    This was days after a whipping session with a crop. We have no safe word (not recommened). I tapped out at buttocks, then balls so she whipped my anus. There's no quitting just my choice of these 3 areas in rotation until she's laughed enough at my pain. I'll speak to her about not having a very good balls pic.

Attached Files:

Jail Bird and Chris estim like this.
  6. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    The wide leather belt with the metal grommets and an extension cord both hurt like hell.

7. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    That sounds terrible. Do you have a picture? We both have an understanding that I want to be truly tortured, like 110% so above my pain threshold. This is because she is my soul mate and can read when I'm just above my threshold of pain. It's like she turns into a different person, she looks me in the eyes and tells me she's going to do whatever she pleases. I've always fallen into her arms and never regretted it. What would be the best implement that can be used regularly?

8. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Spanked and paddled often to point of serious redness, but probably the most intense was a time when I was basically hands tied above head, spreader bar at feet and estim pads on bottom turned up with each paddling with large wooden paddle. At some point I was numb such that I didnt feel any sting from the paddle because of the estim. it left some of the most serious marks though :)

9. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    #34 M@rcellus, Mar 12, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2024
    I think I'm going to get a tawse. We are settling into an flr with me being caged . Torture sessions are fewer but she is very keen on me being caged all the time. She is more into erection/ orgasm denial than me or any other interest. She does like electrocuting my balls but it seems more for amusement than sexual feelings.
    She used be really careful about turning it to the top which she knows I can't take. Now she ties my hands behind my back so I can't take it off. I ask her why and she says it's funny do see me dancing around at her feet. I don't even like it now when she attaches the electrodes to my balls but it was my idea and our thing.

Jail Bird and Chris estim like this.
  10. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Being whipped between our ass cheeks is brutal. My ex would make me spread my cheeks so she could get in there. Hard to do.

11. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    It's probably the most humiliating punishment I can imagine. It seems that however I am bound up I could probably clench and avoid the hits. I am ordered to "push" so as much of my anus is exposed as possible. I still find it difficult having a girl instruct me what I do there. It's one of the most difficult parts of the body to control when it's getting whipped and comes off as disobedient even though I try. That and being told to relax doing pegging, it's not like I don't want to be relaxed there.

12. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    My ex let me in on her trick to keep me from clinching my ass cheeks when I would be bent over for my whipping. If you put your feet inward (pigeon toed) you can't clench. At least I can't

Chris estim likes this.
  13. amir

amir Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Iran
    Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    My lady (and wife) uses the riding crop when its needed. Its not joyful physically but mentaly it reminds me who is in charge. yesterday I got a good spanking for "insisting" to come.

14. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    Yes… It all depends on the circumstances. Sometimes my KH is doing it in a teasing fun manner and other times I either fucked up or she is getting out her own frustrations. Either way it’s enjoyable to me.

15. Chris estim

Chris estim Active member

london uk
    Local Time:
    I love estim but single so only self play

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice