Tetherspout first time try and review

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Anonoman, Jul 17, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. FemdomObsession

Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    Wondering how you all got on after a few years, are you still using the tetherspout?

2. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    1:54 PM
  3. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    yes me too, advanced to titanium from those times, bass ass workroom made me a threaded spout.

I never remove the spout and retainer, its been in for coming up to a year without removal, I sometimes wonder if I would have trouble removing it but I doubt it since I've removed a stainless set after 6 months and it came out easily, in any case there really is no need.

Instead of the plastic cap I now use a very smooth stainless steel screw on cap for sex, and instead of the looker2 I used the cage pictured.

4. FemdomObsession

Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    Wow you can keep it on for sex, this is very interesting, did bad ass workroom make this entire setup for you?

5. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Bad ass made the spout and the retainer from titanium, I made the cap out of a marine grade dome nut, put it on a thread/ bolt then used a drill as a lathe and a file to shape it into what it is now.

I also made a hollow stainless thread cover (just a normal stainless nut ground in the same way as the dome nut) so I could have sex without any danger of scratching my partner so I could actually spurt normally, but I have never actually used it (not that I have asked). Id rather use the cap than a condom lol.

If I asked her she would probably let me without a condom, but I know she doesn't really like mess, so I am grateful I get let out for sex almost every week, so why upset the cart lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice