Should I vote on Chaster

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Lovelocked, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    Providing my wife has me under lock and key, I sometimes give self-lockers on Chaster a bit more time. I have decided to stop voting on Chaster links if there is a keyholder because it is ultimately the key holder’s decision as to when the lockee is released. Of course, even a self-locker might not really be at the mercy of the voters. His device or his keys might not be secure. He might not have disabled the option to become his own keyholder using a different account or he might be able to get his emergency key without enough of a penalty provide real reluctance to use it. Of course, he can always vote himself less time, but most people seem to make the remove option less than the add, so it might be quite a task to get out that way. Even so, I am willing to give self-lockers the benefit of the doubt. But then I worry that the self-locker might have done something really stupid and locked himself with a much longer maximum time limit than he can tolerate and/or not given himself a sensible emergency release option, so perhaps I should not vote or remove time, but that seems rather selfish and negative. I would be interested to know what others think.

2. Leson

Leson Member

Berlin, Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    A lot of keyholders and self-lockees use the voting to include some randomness. Also, being at the mercy of the crowd can be a turn on. Another twist is that the lockee has to ask for votes and thereby inevitably increasing the time as if it was his own wish (ok, usually it is anyway).
    I will continue to vote from time to time and usually decide out of gut feeling whether to add or remove time. However, I always ignore requests to vote for locks including ridiculously high numbers of required votes.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    Yes, if they post them it’s down to them.

4. CB-Chris

CB-Chris Member

industrial mechanic
    Deutschland
    Local Time:
  5. Leson

Leson Member

Berlin, Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #5 Leson, Feb 6, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2024
    @CB-Chris that's exactly what I was talking about. This is ridiculous.
    10000 votes at 5 days per vote gives you 137 years. These locks either end by the keyholder changing the settings or (most likely) by the lockee deserting the lock. I don't understand why people are waisting their time on feeding trolls and even considering voting for it.

6. CB-Chris

CB-Chris Member

industrial mechanic
    Deutschland
    Local Time:
    @Leson I'm not leaving the lock and it's not ridiculous. It's a challenge and I have a deal with my mistress. Of course she and I know that it's over 100 years....

7. Leson

Leson Member

Berlin, Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As I said, the lock is now unlocked after 4 days instead of 137 years either by deserting or changes being made by the keyholder. There was no point in making such a fuss about asking 10000 votes by uninvolved people to vote for your masturbation fantasy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice