Newbie: wife wants me locked going to class?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by drakebelg, Jan 28, 2024.

1. drakebelg

drakebelg New member

Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    I've m49 recently introduced chastity to my wife f53 via https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/ and what she wants me to do is the following as a start:
    Two times a week I am following some extra adult education and she wants me to be locked going to the lesson and have me take a picture of my locked dick during the break. Wow, that sounds hot. It's far from 24/7 but it's really interesting that this is the part that turns her on. Can anyone help me understand her triggers to this, it intrigues me?

Sometimes i'm doing self locking with two times during the night and I tell her about it afterwards. We've played a few times while ive been locked so she is interested in it. Currently she says she wants to start with the lessons lockup.

In a way I am disappointed that she doesnt' want me 24/7 but in another way it's really exciting what she wants me to do. It seems to be quite high in control, and in my opinion a bit of humiliation. Having your man locked while cycling to the train station, on the train, in class for 4 hours and taking pictures of his locked dick seems much more advanced than walking around at home with it on.

She also finds my worsening PE (constant 10 to sub 60 seconds) a turn on and funny. We've been using huge (+9"length, +8" circumference) cock sleeves since 2015 to satisfy her size queen needs and allow me to seriously fuck her. We've been discussing cuckolding for about 6 months and I am now giving her space to think about it. It's a reluctant maybe but she was clear, I will not allowed be there if it happens.

allen817 and Raychel Dresher like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    I think you will find she is finding her sadistic streak, you enjoys making you feel uncomfortable and self conscious, and the pic is so she has proof you did it not just said you did! Enjoy it!

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  3. TiGuy

TiGuy Member

UK
    Local Time:
    this will escalate quickly!

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  4. drakebelg

drakebelg New member

Local Time:
    I hadn't thought of the sadistic angle at all and never saw it in her but you could be right. Wow, it's excitingly shocking.

5. drakebelg

drakebelg New member

Local Time:
    I guess you mean in a good way . You are a bit right though. I've been locked since the class on Tuesday, haven't cum since Sunday and she absolutely loves pushing her ass against me in bed while she uses her vibe and I finger her big pussy. She's not missing my prejac dick at all. She is soft and gentle about it all but she is loving it.

We've agreed I will be allowed out to cum after she has had 5 orgasms, so 2 to go.

iome343 likes this.
  6. TiGuy

TiGuy Member

UK
    Local Time:
    ‘good way’ being subjective! :D

I’ve noticed a trend in posts of late around previously vanilla partners really picking up the pace & running with it …

bondinchas likes this.
  7. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    If my wife was healthy she would be way more into it now. Alas, she's not able.

8. drakebelg

drakebelg New member

Local Time:
    We have not been BDSM but definitely not vanilla. Since 2015 we've been regular users of very big cock sleeves and we've both enjoyed permanently stretching my wife's pussy to the delicious loose bucket it is now.

9. drakebelg

drakebelg New member

Local Time:
    5 days no orgasm, 3 days caged, wife has orgasmed 4 times. My involvement in her orgasms has decreased. 1st was intense massage and loose pussy stretching, 2nd gentle 4 fingers, 3rd cuddling her while she vibed, 4th yesterday lying next to her, not allowed to touch except for our toes.....

I didn't expect that. Is she trying to tease me or is it to show me I'm not needed for her pleasure?

iome343 likes this.
  10. devilsadvocate666

Local Time:
    sounds like a mixture of teasing you and that your "not needed" ;) sounds like your on to a winner

11. drakebelg

drakebelg New member

Local Time:
    Yeah, I think we are. I am in day five of week 2 and she is loving the oral sex and quick vibrator orgasms.
    I've shared some GIFs and captions with her and her favourites are: Dom very gently kicking a caged cock with her high heels, a caged guy wearing a huge strapon for her, a woman sitting on a caged guys face and a tied guy getting a ruined 2 fingers orgasm. Wow, I love it but didn't expect it.
    She's also getting to believe that it's not painful for me and why I love spoiling her.

She was also openly talking about her best fuck ever from a dominant married guy before me....pant pant.

12. devilsadvocate666

Local Time:
    im currently dating someone myself (doesnt know about it) but assuming things go as smoothly as they are currently (dating now for just under 1 1/2 years) i will try and let her know to see her reaction taking on board everything ive read on this website. i think she might be susceptible to it as she is a hell of a tease already LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice