Birdllocked Classic clear 45mm

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by untrustedone, Sep 8, 2011.

1. untrustedone

untrustedone Guest

I do have a birdlocked clear that i'm no longer using! I used it off and on for 1-2 months. it is the classic 45mm unit and seemed a bit small for me, I have since been using the neo and a bit happier with it. It is like new, but I did modify(lower 1/8") the pee hole and that helped. I would like to see $75 with free priority mail or a trade for another fun toy! (full belt, CB6000)???

2. rbrboyftlauderdale

rbrboyftlauderdale Senior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    Hello,
    I have been looking for a birdlocked for quit some time. I am very interested in it but I am not sure if is is the right size or style. I am not working at the present time and do not have much money. Also what did you modify on it?? Is it the Neo version?? Do you have pics of it. I am also wondering if you would take less?? I have posted several times in this forum and people either never respond or just do not want to help someone who is looking to be locked up.

Let me know
    Thanks

3. untrustedone

untrustedone Guest

It is the regular one, Go to www.birdlocked.com and look at the classic! I lenthened the pee hole 1/8" to prevent a spraying problem. Shoot me an offer and how you want to pay for it, Paypal would be best! Or trades?

4. nycsub1989

nycsub1989 Member

Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    I sent you a response about your message!

5. untrustedone

untrustedone Guest

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice