Question regarding BA-01 cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Jamessub, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Jamessub

Jamessub Member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    Hi all, I am currently considering the purchase of a Badass Workshop BA-01 cage, i hear a lot of positive things about this manufacturer, but am interested to hear the forum's thoughts and comments on some questions I have.

- how does a flat, wide ring compare to 2 round rings welded together ? I switched from a single ring to a double base ring for my MM Jailbird to prevent my cage slipping, will one flat and wider base ring achieve the same goal or will it need a greater width than the 2 rings (considering the inside will be 'smoother') ?

- anyone experience with the glans retainer ring offered as an option ? Does this come as a removable option or is this welded to the rest of the cage by definition ? What would need to be the minimal thickness hereof ?

- does it matter whether the inner cage bars are within or outside of the outer ones, depending on whether one is circumsized or not ?

Thanks very much for all your comments & thoughts !

2. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
  3. Jamessub

Jamessub Member

Local Time:
    Hi Iron78,

This is great intel, very good of you to share. I can see the benefit, so definitely worth a try.
    How does this feel, does the 'knob' where the ring sits on the hinge not bite into the underside of your glans ? Is the connecting bar not painful, sitting along your shaft ?

In respect of fitting the bar with the retainer ring, how does this work when the locking mechanism involves an horizontal fixing 'post' atop of the base ring ? I noticed from your photographs that there are two 'pins' that slot into the base ring.

I am aiming for an open cage, so will also need to consider the hygienic aspects of having the extra chore of trying to clean around the glans ring.

4. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    If you have not read all my posts in the linked thread, I would recommend you do it, I do beleive it should answer your questions. But in summary, it caused pain on me and I could not use it. It may be different for you.

5. Jamessub

Jamessub Member

Local Time:
    Thanks very much Iron78, have read through the entire thread and very useful insights - thanks for the assistance and posting.

Iron78 likes this.
  6. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    You are welcome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice