Three months locked. I will be allowed an orgasm tonight!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Parley, Dec 22, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    This is so weird. I'm being unlocked tonight. Part of me needs an orgasm so badly. Part of me wants to be denied awhile longer. Has this happened to you?

spider203 likes this.
  2. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    Yes, when locked for longer periods I have asked Her not to give me a full orgasm.

3. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    Hasn't happened but I feel familiar with the sentiment.

I'm on day 77 of a 90 day denial.

I'm not promised an orgasm on day 90. Day 90 for us will be decision day. Do I want to continue being sexually submissive to her, serving her to the best of my ability, putting her needs in front of my own. Giving her absolute control of every aspect of our sex lives?

Does she want to continue being in complete control? Does she want to continue to be sexually selfish without remorse. Can she continue to put her sexual needs first and live without feeling any pressure to compromise her needs to accommodate what she thinks I might want or need.

If either of us say no, we go back to vanilla and I would be free to have an orgasm whenever I wanted to.

If we both say yes, we continue with her in full control and I submit to her completely. I will not make any sexual demands part of the agreement. She will be solely responsibility for any sexual enjoyment she allows me to experience and I will not try to influence her to make structural commitments of an ongoing nature regarding my sexual pleasure.

I'm very much certain we're both going to say yes on day 90. Which means she can decide to allow me to orgasm if she wants to. I'm not going to be allowed to ever ask for an orgasm except to confirm, during play, when I'm seconds away from the point of no return, if I have permission to cum.

So I'll have zero control which I am excited by immensely. I'm apprehensive though that at some point on or after day 90 she's going to decide I should have an orgasm. Its going to feel unfamiliar after this amount of time and I'm thinking about what sub drop will be like and how it will affect us.

So concerns about being in something like your situation.

But then I remember. I have absolutely no choice in the matter. I get an orgasm because she effectively commands it. Or she'll deny me indefinitely. That's within her gift. So why worry about something I absolutely have no control or influence over? All I have to do is hang on for the ride. Let's see where she takes me...

Sub2misgoddess and sonhee like this.
  4. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    When the time comes it’s almost like a kid at Christmas. You wait and wait, count the days, then it comes (pun intended) and it’s over. My longest without a real orgasm was 215 days and while it was exquisite it was over too soon and then I was back to waiting.

5. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My release is scheduled for Christmas Day, it will be 91 days. The sad part is at my age it will be 2 orgasms over the entire day and I am so looking forward to that time. Once round 2 is done, I will be locked up again for at least NYE and maybe longer. The only good news is my ski season started on the 2nd and the cage comes off for skiing. When I am getting ready to leave the house it comes off and as soon as I walk in the door it goes back on.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    Go for a ruined one, the frustration is incredible!

herluckyboi likes this.
  7. kirishima

kirishima Active member

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    I so emphasise with this
    I just went a full year no elections no real orgasm and probably hardest of all to get through no touching penis
    Was so filled with anticipation mind kept spinning with how it would go

For my wife it was apparently just a task to do
    I got tied
    I got released
    I got a condom
    I got fed into a fleshlight
    I came
    I got locked back up

No touching
    I'm told now that's it, we are permanent denial
    It's a mind fuck for sure

But I wanted this for her pleasure and because it's what she wants and I enjoy the denial, I was born to wear a chastity device and be locked away forever
    So no complaints
    We have a perfect happy spot
    She loves me locked
    So I stay locked

Without, John, ugams and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice