Tethersprout parts (threaded spouts)

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Slavestate, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Slavestate

Slavestate Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    Selling some Tethersprout parts. These can be used alone in many ways (ideas on the official web page), but since they are essentially a "penis anchor", they can also be used to create actually inescapable chastity when used together with a threaded chastity cage such as the Looker 02, which i'm also selling.

I am asking 50 EUR plus shipping, but shipping is free if you also buy the Looker 02.

I bought these in July 2021, but they have been used very little. The Only the smallest retainers have been inserted for longer than a few seconds, and even the small ones have been used a maximum of 48 hours in total (per retainer). I have sanded down the smallest nitrile retainer with very fine sandpaper to remove some unevenness from manufacturing, which worked well. I suggest the buyer does the same with the two larger ones before using them.

The parts included are:
    - Set of 3 stainless steel retainers, size 27Fr.
    - Set of 3 nitrile (NBR) retainers, size 26Fr.
    - Set of 3 threaded stainless steel spouts, sizes 20mm, 22mm and 24mm.
    - Set of 3 rubber caps to go with the spouts.

I can ship globally, or we can meet up in Stockholm, Sweden. Shipping to Europe/US/Canada/Aus seems to cost around 110-140 SEK (10-12.50 EUR, 11-14 USD), depending on whether you want it insured or not. You can check shipping costs here yourself, i expect that the package will weigh less than 100g and it should fit in a regular envelope. For insured tracking you'll want to choose "REK".

I'm happy to use other/cheaper shipping options if you research them and tell me which one you want to use. The above is our main postal service.
    photo_2023-12-14_17-25-27.jpg photo_2023-12-14_17-25-33.jpg

2. Slavestate

Slavestate Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    This has been sold.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice